BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Gabriella G.
Review for: Black more...
I’ve tried the better than sex non water proof and thought that was going to be my new go to. I ended up using the waterproof because of how long my eye lashes were and because I work outdoors. It is not as good as the non water proof one and is super clumpy and thick.
Alya f.
Mississauga, ON
This is my holy grail product for my lashes. It lengthens lashes like crazy and does lift it up without having to use eyelash curlers. I bought the mini one from Sephora for $16. It was great for $16. I definitely recommend it to those searching for length. I won't agree that It volumizes the lashes but it does add depth. I do wish that it wouldn't dry up so soon. Aside from that, It is one of my fave's.
ROMESA A.
Falkirk, Stirlingshire
I love the non waterproof better than sex mascara. I only bought it because I love the normal one. The waterproof one has a different formula (obviously). It is clumpy and doesn't do a great job for a mascara. I regret buying the waterproof one. But at least I know now.
Khawla E.
I bought this mascara because i see every youtuber is talking about it. So i bought it and when i used i was so fascinated by the volume, the length that gives to your lashes and it's really waterproof. I love it 😍 Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
This is a great mascara , It gives YOU a lot of volume and length , it is Like the "Better Then ***" one and the only thing diferent is that this one waterproof is .
I am to the second Better then ***waterproof mascara and It realy is waterproof ! 😊 i Tried It in the shower 🛁 and i still have It When i got out
Sadeen A.
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Maeve R.
As a walking commuter in rainy Britiain, the regular mascaras were becoming too much of a risk. The better than sex mascara in waterproof was the answer to my worries and creates a voluminous look without getting clumpy and spidery. It gives you whispy lashes that lasts and comes off easily with coconut oil, a firm favourite.
Kelly N.
I purchased a sample size to try before investing in a full size. I found the formula really wet. It went on great and my lashes really did look fuller and longer. Where it fell short was It transferred onto my lids because it seemed to take forever to dry down. I really love the regular better than sex original mascara but I will be passing on purchasing the full size waterproof version.  Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Kassie B.
New Liskeard , ON
At first I didn't like this mascara very much, but it gave me great length once I got used to it! It is also most definitely waterproof! I went swimming in the lake and was jumping in and out and it didn't budge! I also LOVE their packaging! Would definitely buy it again!
Lydia V.
This mascara is really beautiful but I am sorry, it is not really waterproof. I read a comment on Sephora website saying that the original version was more waterproof than this one... I will soon try the original version to see if it is true. I would still recommend it if you don’t need a waterproof mascara. It is very natural but still visible, doesn’t clump, gives a nice volume and separates the eyelashes beautifully.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.