BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1904)
Madison L.
absolutely obsessed with this product, works amazing, super pigmented, comfortable to wear, long lasting and just overall super amazing. Will DEFINITELY be purchasing this again.. Purchased this at sephora, definitely a pricey product, but well worth the money!
Melanie O.
Peterborough, ON
Normally I’m not a fan of waterproof mascaras but after receiving a sample size I did purchase the full size. Light enough to not weigh down eyelashes or give you a headache. But also doesn’t flake off or smudge under eye. Good product.
Dionne R.
Frankfurt
I’ve been using this mascara for 4 months now and still don’t know how I feel about it. It is super messy and it takes forever to dry, however I do love the way it looks. Not sure if I’d purchase again.
MADDI F.
Central Coast
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
The too faced ‘better than sex mascara’ have great packaging that stands out to consumers.
The value and price of the product is reasonable.
Compared to other products I highly recommend this mascara! 😍
Cam S.
Scotland
This mascara is amazing. Curls and lengthens the lashes. Doesn't make them clumpy, although for the price I have some amazing drug store mascara that do exactly the same! The packaging is so pretty tho
Ava p.
Helsinki
I love it is the best waterproof mascara that i've ever used even tought i am not do old. And the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara wich is not waterproof is good for an everyday mascara.
Athena N.
Ah Too Faced one of my favourite makeup brands. This mascara is an amazing waterproof mascara but not for everyday. Meaning if you are not in or around water DO NOT wear it because it kills to take off (waterproof mascaras are generally hard to take off). The packaging is cute and has little water drops on it, if you want a waterproof mascara this is the one for you!
Shelby L.
Edmonton
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I was so excited when this came out as waterproof but was immediately met with disappointment. It was so clumpy, made me look like I had four lashes, and not at all what I was expecting from a sister of an award winning mascara.
April W.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It lengthens my lashes immediately. Its sort of thick so a little goes a long way. Its pricey but worth it. I always purchase at Sephora. I would recommend this.
Karla A.
sydney
Unbelievably good! Don’t usually wear falsies but whenever I wear this my lashes look amazing! And I don’t even need to layer it or a lot. Love the product and true brush applicator . 100% would recommend
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.