BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
claire i.
BOMB. Volume galore! I love this mascara. It’s more difficult to use than other mascaras so some days it looks better than others. I love the wet formula because it prevents the product from drying out quickly in the tube.
Caro H.
San Antonio, TX
This mascara has been a favorite of mine for a couple of years now. I've used the regular and waterproof. Although it makes my lashes look BOMB . Taking it off is a hassle . But it does stay long. I'll give it that
Emma K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Very good mascara and very waterproof! I like the thickness and how it thickens and lengthens. The product is very pricey. The packaging feels expensive and heavy. I think it depends on how you like your mascara.
Talia G.
THIS MASCARA!!! This is the only mascara I’d use on my eyelashes because it was simply the best! This mascara doesn’t run due to it being waterproof and it takes a lot of movement for it to create fallout. It’s hands down the best mascara out there.
Heather L.
I had heard so many amazing reviews and YouTube’s raving about his product . However I did not like it all to much . It’s a nice product and I love the packaging but it makes my lashes feel and looks a little clumpy
Briana P.
Fort Wayne
I really liked this mascara because it was after proof and made my lashes look flawless! The only problem was that it started to get flakey throughout the day! One day I put it in my purse and it made a mess because it was Leaking and got crumbly.
member-d61d29cf9
I like this mascara but it’s kinda harder to remove and it doesn’t apply as well as i want it to. It doesn’t really make my lashes as long or as curl as i want them to be.
Sammii G.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Both of my best friends got married. I cried tears of joy with this mascara on and my eyelashes didn’t even show it. They don’t clump together when you cry like they would if I used any other waterproof mascara.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
The BEST mascara out there. It is AMAZING!!!! I use this product every single time I apply makeup. I am a repeat user. It is a little pricey though but is very long lasting. I highly recommend this this product.
Julie S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look. I still get a little black under the eye from it, but it’s not as bad as when I wear non water proof. I will keep buying as it’s a great formula and is non irritating to my eyes.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.