BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Nyomi S.
Crapaud , PE
I bought this beaut when I was on a trip & finally got to go into a Sephora store! I picked this up cause I was dying to try it & I love love love it! I got the deluxe sample size may I note. The brush applicator is awesome, my lashes are huge and curled when I apply 2 coats that's all I need! I don't even need to wear my falsies when I put this on ( but I do lol cause falsies are life ) I recommend this to anyone and everyone !
Erin D.
Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
Holy grail mascara. Been using this mascara for about two years now and I love it so much, would never change it! I just keep repurchasing it because it's so amazing and nothing has ever made my lashes look so good! The formula is amazing and stays all day, I don't experience flaking either. The mascara is definitely waterproof, you can go swimming and the mascara will look untouched. Making this a perfect summer mascara. It holds a curl so well. I would recommend this mascara to everyone, makes lashes so long and almost looks like false lashes!
Shannon E.
I like this mascara because it lengthens my short lashes and makes them look amazing however I still find it transfers and smudges even though that it is waterproof but I do really like this mascara besides the fact it smudges and transfers 😫 so I don’t tend to reach for it a lot.
FRAN V.
Inverkip, Greenock
I absolutely love this product! This mascara lifts my lashes like no other and lasts for so long! It is on the pricey side but it is so worth it! It truly is waterproof and so hard to come off even with makeup remover. I have slept with this mascara on quite a few times and my lashes still looked good after a full night of sleep. Will be buying more over and over again!Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Sally M.
Swansea, Uplands
After reading rave reviews about this mascara, I thought it would be a worthwhile purchase. The wand is fantastic and evenly distributes product throughout the lashes to define, lengthen and thicken the look of the lash line. However, it is near impossible to remove (even with oil based makeup remover), and whenever I wear on my lower lash line, it always seems to run and give me panda eyes (not attractive!). Overall, a great long wearing mascara for the top lashes, but not so much for the bottom. Would consider repurchasing.
Daniela R.
chia,cundinamarca
So I am a mascara addict & need/prefer higher quality when it comes to that. I love long, thick, volumizing lashes and everyone raved about this product but like many others stated & i agree with, it is VERY VEEY clumpy from the get go. It definitely is waterproof and certainly budge proof. Only makeup remover takes it off. No racoon eyes here. Yet like I said, it's horribly clumpy & due to that it becomes flakey. I actually will only wear it now if I use a my Benefit Roller Lash 1st then I'll apply the Too Faced waterproof mascara over it. You only need like 1 coat whether you use it like I do, as my 2nd coat or if you just wear it alone. It's that thick. So that's why I have mixed feelings about it. If you don't wipe off the brush 1st and the tube part then you'll look all spider eyes.
Juliana R.
this one is good but sometimes i got some lumps. The roller lashe is really better because this on dont get lumps.This one is water proof and long last but now i use this one more rarely because i love the roller lash more than this one. I think you can find great dupe for this one (lash paradise but this one is no water proof) or buy the roller lashe who is worth the price.
🌹 𝕭.
Kelowna
Such a stunning mascara product ! I adore this brand so much! It is buildable but honestly it Looks so natural with just one layer! It is one of the best I’ve ever used! Such gorgeous packaging I would definitely buy this again I adore it! I will always go back to this mascara product!
Emily G.
This is my favourite water proof mascara, any other waterproof mascara I’ve had has always ended up not working but this one did, I wore this mascara to a funeral and it didn’t smudge or run down my face once and I didn’t have to top up on it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a waterproof mascara, also it does take a good few minutes with eye makeup remover to get off but that’s perfectly fine as that shows how strong it is. 10/10 definitely worth picking up.
Rana E.
Elmansoura,dakahlia
At first I thought, oh no this mascara wand is a clumpy mess! But after I got into the groove of learning how to use the wand I'm in LOVE with it. The formula itself is amazing, it's super black and lasts through anything. But you will need waterproof makeup remover to get this off. Not even going to lie since using this I'm my lashes grew in length, I know that's not the aim of this mascara but it truly did! The packaging is adorable (along with all too faced packaging) A few cons is that the wand can get a bit clumpy, so make sure you get rid of the excess before applying. Also you WILL need a different wand or mascara for your bottom lashes
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.