BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Sophie H.
MANCHESTER, MANCHESTER
I bought this after recieving a mini sample one in my glossybox and i loved my sample! It was great, long lasting, bold, enhanced my lashes both in length and thickness... but my full size product was quite diasappointing. It was more clumpier and generally not very effective. I couldnt get them pesky tiny hard to reach lashes with it or close to my lash line.
So ive come to the conclusion that the sample brushes make this miles better and actually, more satisfying with the result than some love making rituals. Simply because the sample brush was smaller and could find them difficult lashes and it just rolled through the lashes.
The full size mascara brush is just so so disappointing for me.
The formula of the mascara is good but the brush is a no no.
Lynsey T.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I have used the original Better than sex mascara for some time but as I live in quite a wet and windy part of Yorkshire I thought I may try the waterproof one.
It stood up well to normal winter days and even outlasted the rest of my makeup but I was supper surprised to find that after getting caught in the storms and having water running down my face it was still in place and there was not black below my eye the rest of me may have been a mess when I got home but my eyeliner and mascara were still looking amazing. I think I will never go back as rain and wind are never ending most of the year.
Michelle D.
Edson, AB
This mascara is the holy grail of mascara. My habit for years has been to buy a different mascara when the last one runs out. Why you ask? Because I always felt there was something better out there. Then I met my mascara soulmate and I was hooked!!! Whether you want waterproof our non waterproof this mascara gets the job done. It volumizes, separates, and lengthens. And the best part is is that it actually does everything it says it will do to better your lashes..to trust issues here! The price is on the higher end if you are used to purchasing drug store mascara but I am willing to splurge when it comes to this product. This is why BTS mascara is my top choice product for 2017 and deserves all the recognition in the world!
Alecia V.
This mascara has quickly become my holy grail. I have pretty straight lashes that don't like to hold a curl, and so I usually have to use waterproof mascara to get a curl to stay. Unfortunately, sooo many brands don't make waterproof versions of their mascaras and I had never been to find a mascara that I really loved. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof makes my lashes look full and super dark, and holds the curl all day long! It also is crazy durable and DEFINITELY waterproof. The only downside is that if it don't apply it correctly, it may start to clump on you. I find the best way to apply it is to work is fairly light coats. I usually do 2-3 coats and the end result is amazing.
Rebecca C.
Winnipeg, MB
I've purchased and loved the regular version of this mascara before, but the packaging for this waterproof version was so beautiful I had to buy it. I love how this makes my lashes look. I appreciate the great combination of volumizing and lengthening. As far as the formula goes, this feels a bit dryer than the regular version which makes it a bit difficult to tell if it's drying out or running out. Overall though this mascara is amazing and I'll definitely be continuing to buy it.
Emily J.
Enfield, Enfield
They do not lie - excuse the reference - that it's better than sex. I ADORE this mascara. I feel like I don't need to use falsies at all when I'm wearing this, which is great because my eyelashes are useless to me. So quick and easy to make your lashes look long and perfect, love the size of the brush and formula. If you're anything like me (a weirdo) and have smelt it, it doesn't smell chemically either like most mascaras do. And they don't lie when they say waterproof like some mascaras do. When it's 2am and you've had a few too many in the club and you're having a heart to heart with a random girl in the loo, a few years shed and it stills holds tight! 😂
Sammie 💫.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Black more...
As much as I would love to say I love this product, I unfortunately just do not. I have long eyelashes and even though it is really easy to use, it made my eyelashes chunky looking and it just did not give it the volume of popping eyelashes I was looking for especially for the high price in comparison to drug store mascaras. I do not know why, but I just cannot recommend it! I must say, if I had to choose between the waterproof and the normal one; I would definitely choose the waterproof because the normal one is worse and just smudges everywhere! 😭

Please show some love to my instagram page, @sammblog
Nyomi S.
Crapaud , PE
I bought this beaut when I was on a trip & finally got to go into a Sephora store! I picked this up cause I was dying to try it & I love love love it! I got the deluxe sample size may I note. The brush applicator is awesome, my lashes are huge and curled when I apply 2 coats that's all I need! I don't even need to wear my falsies when I put this on ( but I do lol cause falsies are life ) I recommend this to anyone and everyone !
Erin D.
Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire
Holy grail mascara. Been using this mascara for about two years now and I love it so much, would never change it! I just keep repurchasing it because it's so amazing and nothing has ever made my lashes look so good! The formula is amazing and stays all day, I don't experience flaking either. The mascara is definitely waterproof, you can go swimming and the mascara will look untouched. Making this a perfect summer mascara. It holds a curl so well. I would recommend this mascara to everyone, makes lashes so long and almost looks like false lashes!
Shannon E.
I like this mascara because it lengthens my short lashes and makes them look amazing however I still find it transfers and smudges even though that it is waterproof but I do really like this mascara besides the fact it smudges and transfers 😫 so I don’t tend to reach for it a lot.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.