BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1903)
Cate M.
3.5. Probably an unpopular opinion but I just don’t think this provides anything extra. I like a mascara that provides a lot of volume because I have very short eyelashes and I just don’t think this does the job. It is waterproof though, I can guarantee that! I just don’t think I’d find myself buying this again unfortunately.
Urooj A.
One of the best mascaras I have ever tried. This is a great mascara for everyday use when you want to have lashes that are a bit more dramatic, and definitely amazing with a full face of makeup. It is very easy to build, and even though it is waterproof, it doesn't dry hard on the lashes which is why I love it so much.
Leah J.
okay.. this is AMAZING, it does exactly what it says, it’s SOOOO waterproof, doesn’t budge at all, very long lasting and a cute blue packaging, I have purchased a few of these mascaras as I have short lashes and when finished my lashes look false 😍 price is abit on the expensive side but I’d say definitely worth it :)
Kayley F.
I use this product every day as I love it! I don't use to much of it as I wear eyelashes everyday so it lasts long! The bristles are perfect for separating your eyelashes and don't make your eyelashes clumpy. It's a little bit hard to come off as its waterproof but it's definitely worth the buy, really recommend this!
Kirsten C.
I brought the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara with me to Europe and 3 months in, I’m still loving it! I’m obsessed with the packing as the bumbs on the box similarize raindrops and it’s so satisfying! Wearing this mascara on days were the weather is unpredictable has been life saving!
JULIA B.
Marrakesh
This mascara always makes wonders on my eyelashes. Ever since i have tried it out, i fell in love with it. It makes my eyelashes ten times loner. However, I do not put it every single day. If you are looking for a more natural look, i would not recommend it. But for a night out this is the perfect option.
Fey S.
canada
Not my all-time favorite mascara it was good at first but after the first month it started clumping heavily and making my eyelashes look gross and fake and more like spider legs then eyelashes even though if the waterproof worked perfect and for the first month like I said it was flawless it just dried out really fast.
Mariah L.
Does it's job at being waterproof but dries up so quick and flakes a lot as well not worth it unless you don't mind buying a new one every few weeks other than that it's the same as the original
Thaiis B.
Hendaye
Very smudgy and takes forever to dry and doesn't compare to the original.  It goes on so thick and sticky. It made my lashes stick together and look bad,
Kristen W.
Toronto, ON
Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara is a staple for most people, and the original formula is pretty great. I was super excited to hear that they came out with a waterproof version but upon trying it, realized the formula is not there. Crumbly, sticky, and super clumpy. Not worth the money by a long shot
Catherine E.
Lannon, WI
Does this mascara flake off under the eye?
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I am looking for a good quality mascara, do you recommend this one.
Tracy L.
Martins Ferry, OH
Is it clumpy
Mariant T.
Is it really worthy? I mean, compare to its price.
Brittany G.