BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Holley H.
Ringgold, GA
When it says waterproof, it really means waterproof. This stuff is so hard to get off without makeup wipes or remover. But it’s so worth it. The wand makes me look like I have falsies in and the color makes my eyelashes so dark!
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
Honestly, this mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and full, and it is very long lasting. The price is a little high considering there are cheaper drug store mascaras that work just as good. I bought it from ulta and i most likely would buy it again.
Chandria B.
Tampa, FL
This product is my favorite. It’s something that I can just put on with no other makeup and go out still feeling fierce. It lasts forever it even takes a while to take off at night but that’s how you know it’s good.
Rachel L.
Leicester, MA
Too faced better than sex mascara is they best mascara out there. The water proof one is unstoppable I swear to you nothing will get that mascara off other than make up wipes. I recommend this product if you are working up a sweat or having a beach day!
Codi C.
Lakeland
Purchased at: ULTA
Waterproof* mascara. It’s the incredible Better Than Sex formula but with waterproof* capabilities. (Unless you go swimming in it which to be fair, what mascaras DO hold up?) All in all, it’s the best waterproof mascara I’ve found and I’m a repeat user.
Alexys W.
Topeka
This mascara is honestly so wonderful. It is 100% waterproof. I wore this mascara to my friends funeral, and though I wasn’t OK, my mascara still looked good. This is honestly the best waterproof mascara I’ve tried.
Emilee C.
Lavalette, WV
This mascara didn’t work well for me. I was so excited to try it after everyone hyping about how amazing it was! But this created so much fall out under my eyes, it seemed there was more on my eyelid than my lashes.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I hated this mascara. It's nothing like the original. It clumped my lashes like crazy and had such a large amount of product buildup around the opening. That the wand was so hard to get clean. I was very disappointed.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
I like this mascara because it gives me everything I like , volume , length . And definition. Waterproof is also a plus so yay! The price is a little more than drugstore but it’s so worth it ! I would buy it again!
Natasha K.
Only mascara I buy. Worth the price. Because, well I love it! Makes my lashes thick and bold after applying only two coats of this. Makes my blue eyes pop. I love BLACK! And it's most definitely that. I'd recommend
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.