BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Andrea B.
Chula Vista , CA
This is my go-to mascara. I only use waterproof, so i have been waiting for too faced to have waterproof.
I bought it finally and i am loving it for my life.
It holds my curl all day long and volumizing effect is just how i wanted.
I don't think i can use any other ones after this.
Asmaa G.
13849
I absolutely love this mascara. I receive a small sample of this mascara in a monthly kit months ago. When I tried it, I was amazed! I have medium natural lashes but when I wear this mascara, I have full length beautiful lashes. Too Faced really nailed it on this mascara. I hesitated because it's pretty expensive, but it is worth every penny!
Elizabeth G.
Una de las mejores mascaras de pestañas que he probado me encanta que no baja el riso al ser aprueba de agua hace que el rizo no se caiga es super duradera aguanta muy bien todo el dia es super pigmentada aporta a las pestañas volumen y hace un look muy bonito me encanta
Leonni W.
Willenhall, West Midlands
I think this is the best waterproof mascara that I have ever tried. It is SO difficult to get off at the end of the day too which I suppose shows just how good it is. It comes off better with a cleanser rather than just trying to use a wipe. I'd definitely recommend this especially when going on holiday!
Sophie W.
I really love this mascara but the original better than sex transfers on me so bad! This formulation personally works better for me. The appearance of my lashes is very volumising more than lengthening but is very good. The packaging is weighty and feels luxe. Definitely a good purchase!
Tiffani A.
Medellín
Super recommended, would buy it again. In my personal case, I can insure its waterproof effect. You can use it to avoid some percanse in any event, wedding, go to the gym and even if you dare you can apply a little to go to the pool. You will not regret buying it.
morgan s.
Galashiels, Scottish Borders
this product is amazing!! i always wanted to try the better than sex mascara and when they finally released a waterproof version i snapped it up straight away! amazing formula, last ages so very worth the price. lasts on the lashes all day long, my holy grail product !Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Alix N.
toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I loved this product!! I literally wear it every where! It went to a star is born the other day and cry a little bit😂 but my makeup wasn’t even ruin, it looked the same that it did before! I would totally recommend this item!!!
Chloe S.
This is part of my day to day makeup, the first time that used it I was not to impressed, but then after time I really started to like it make my eye stand out I have bright blue and greens eyes, I would recommend this is you don’t mind spending money on products that something’s don’t sit in the eye lashes very well.
Charlotte M.
Wellington
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
this is a great mascara for going swimming and I know everybody loves this mascara I have brown eyes and this mascara really makes my eyes pop I will really use this again i use this product every day and i would recommend this to everyone who need to try new products
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.