BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1907)
Kimberly L.
Lachute, QC
👎
Not a fan. You either love it or hate it I find with this.
I hate it.
I find it a clumpy mess. For the price you pay I want results and this was just a major disappointment and I really can’t jump aboard the BTS train.
It flakes likes crazy and just feels like it’s expired. Not a fan.
Antonia M.
Llanishen, Cardiff
Unfortunately I didn’t really get on with this product. I always buy the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in the normal version but I thought I’d try the waterproof version. I found that it made my eyelashes look very clumpy and I found it very difficult to get off which meant that when I got up the next day all of my lashes were stuck together. I tried this product a few times to give it the benefit of the doubt but every time I was disappointed, I will just be sticking to the original. As a rule I generally love too faced products but unfortunately not this one!
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
I had heard a lot of hype about this product before I tried it, so I had pretty high expectations. I know the hype is more around the non-waterproof version, but I prefer waterproof mascara.

The overall application was okay, the product didn’t give me much volume and the brush is too big to get the separation I prefer. It worked well for a base coat and then I went in with my COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Waterproof Mascara By LashBlast for volume and separation and that’s when I really liked the results.

I don’t think I’ll purchase this product again, but it was definitely worth trying.
Tianna G.
Burnaby, BC
Definitely does what it says. It really is waterproof. It is worth the price and comes in the cutest packaging!! This one does appear less clumpy than the original one. It also doesn’t smudge at all.
Mily R.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Sephora
My problem with original too faced better than sex mascara was that it flaked. I assumed the waterproof version wouldn't flake but boy was I wrong. This is by far the worse waterproof mascara I have ever used. It flaked and it was no different than the original better than sex mascara.
Hannah H.
I bought this mascara for a trip as I would be swimming lots and figured I'd buy a higher end mascara. Unfortunately, I didn't find it very waterproof. I ended up returning it because I was so unsatisfied. I love the regular mascara but for a waterproof mascara it failed.
Eloise R.
kings lynn
This is a decent Mascara and is waterproof. However I have found that mine is incredibly clumpy before applying, as long as I scrape these clumps off then the mascara is fine. I do not think this is worth the price. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Sarah H.
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Black more...
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this
company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name
is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in
my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at
The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I
have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this
Products, and I want to review this Products
August-ororo P.
Fenwick , ON
This stuff really is better than sex! It makes my lashes look long and full, and lasts through hours of swimming! My only issue is that it is sooooo difficult to remove so you’re always left with some product on your eye lashes, other than that it’s amazing!
Kourtney C.
Saint John, NB
I have never tried the regular Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara but I did not like this waterproof version. This put black underneath my eyes which my normal, not waterproof mascaras would never do. I’m still looking for that perfect waterproof mascara.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.