BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1905)
Sophie R.
Best waterproof mascara. It's an everyday essential for my make up looks, it really lengthens your lashes and makes them full and look flawless .

Only downside to this mascara is price and I find it very dry compared to the normal better then sex mascara.  But still love love love it!!!!!
Jacqueline K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Black more...
Wow is this ever waterproof! It doesn’t flake and does a good job at making lashes look fuller, the packaging is also very unique and clever. If you’re looking for something that will last all day and night, this is it!
Sabine M.
Beirut, BA
I’m in love with this mascara . First of all its long lasting and water proof . It makes my lashes more longer and it gives it more volume . Its a little pricey but its so worthh it . Ii recommend this to you guys .
Morgane G.
Vernet
Un bon mascara mais qui ne vaut pas son prix. Il laisse parfois des pâtés car sa brosse n'est pas pratique, mais permet tout de même d'avoir de longs cils et épais, mais sèche très vite par contre. Sinon il est bien waterproof et on peut aller à la mer avec, à condition de ne pas se frotter les yeux
Mia A.
Perth
This mascara is amazing, no wonder it has been rated #1. It can be quite clumpy on application, however it lasts long and makes lashes significantly thicker and longer looking, waterproof is fantastic. No running at all however with this pro comes the con of it taking a fare amount to take it off.
Megan H.
Good mascara at first but after a month mine got really clumpy and just looked kind of weird. If it hadn’t gotten clumpy I would definitely have repurchased as it’s very easy to use and so waterproof I wore it swimming multiple times. Shame it got clumpy as otherwise would have loved it.
Ella O.
This is an amazing mascara. It adds so much length and volume to my lashes without making them clumpy, but this is impossible to get off. I rip out at least 3 lashes every time I take it off. I really love this mascara, I just wish it was easier to get off (I understand it’s waterproof)
Kimberly L.
Lachute, QC
👎
Not a fan. You either love it or hate it I find with this.
I hate it.
I find it a clumpy mess. For the price you pay I want results and this was just a major disappointment and I really can’t jump aboard the BTS train.
It flakes likes crazy and just feels like it’s expired. Not a fan.
Antonia M.
Llanishen, Cardiff
Unfortunately I didn’t really get on with this product. I always buy the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in the normal version but I thought I’d try the waterproof version. I found that it made my eyelashes look very clumpy and I found it very difficult to get off which meant that when I got up the next day all of my lashes were stuck together. I tried this product a few times to give it the benefit of the doubt but every time I was disappointed, I will just be sticking to the original. As a rule I generally love too faced products but unfortunately not this one!
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
I had heard a lot of hype about this product before I tried it, so I had pretty high expectations. I know the hype is more around the non-waterproof version, but I prefer waterproof mascara.

The overall application was okay, the product didn’t give me much volume and the brush is too big to get the separation I prefer. It worked well for a base coat and then I went in with my COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Waterproof Mascara By LashBlast for volume and separation and that’s when I really liked the results.

I don’t think I’ll purchase this product again, but it was definitely worth trying.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.