BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Chloe K.
I really like this mascara it gives my lashes a really voluminous look and makes them look so long but on some days it just won’t work with my lashes and it’s very clumpy, but I would still recommend. It’s quite pricey for a mascara I would say. The packaging was so nice it had little mini water droplets on it and it looked to real!
Maisie W.
England
This is my favourite mascara that I have ever used I use it everyday for my top lashes after a while it does become clumpy but if you pop the mascara in a cup of warm water for 30 mins it is ok to go again and it will glide one perfectly this mascara seems to come off well with my face wipes and make up remover and is tear proof and rain proof it does not transfer when contacted with water. Best waterproof mascara for me.
Helena K.
barcelona
So I don't know why but every time I put on mascara my eyes get watery (especially in the summer cause I get hayfever), or I watch a very sad movie and cry. I have the normal better than sex in small and since I love it so much instead of getting the bigger one I decided to get the waterproof one. I love it so much it's basically the only mascara I wear most of the time because it gives incredible volume to my lashes and I can cry as much as I want and don't have to worry about smudging my mascara. If you're thinking about getting it I definitly recommend it
Andi L.
One of the best mascaras I've ever used - and I can walk or shoot in the rain without it running down my face so that's a plus!  This always makes my lashes look great, and it lasts an absolute eternity.  Getting this off is the only possible con, since it can take a bit to make sure it's all off, but it's doable if you have a good removal product too. Overall this is such a great water-proof mascara!
Charley P.
Edinburgh
This mascara is amazing ! I've used this product a lot and am outdoor instructor, who spends most of her time in rain , sea or pool , this product really stays on there ! I'd recommend it to anyone, it also gives great volume and length ! The only thing I would say is give it some time to dry if ur planning on going in the pool !, and too many coats of this can look clumpy , so I would only recommend a couple coats !
Louna T.
Le packaging de ce mascara est vraiment joli et bien réfléchi. Il résiste complètement à l’eau aucun résidus sous les yeux après s’être mouillé. La texture est parfaite et il vous fait des cils magnifiques. Ce mascara est vraiment Better Than Sex 😉
Megan S.
Moncton , NB
I love the too faced better than sex mascara, have been using it for years! I was going away on a trip and decided that I would try out the waterproof version. It is just as amazing, and it truly is waterproof!
Lois B.
Ludlow
This is the best high end mascara I own. The formula is really comfortable and long lasting and it is properly waterproof and doesn’t move whatsoever. The wand is really good and I find really helps create the long thick lashes I love. This is definitely my favourite mascara, however If your on a budget then this could be just out of your price range- even though it’s relatively cheap for a high end mascara.
Yurisa BM-092260 G.
Doral , FL
This is my new favourite evening mascara. With a couple of coats it builds up to look just like fake lashes, but without the messy glue and fiddling around. It's very volumizing, and I do feel like it curls my lashes a bit which I've never noticed with other "curling" mascaras. It's a bit too intense for my taste for a daytime look, but I highly recommend this if you're looking for big, dramatic lashes.
Frederikke W.
Copenhagen
It seems that everyone has trouble getting this waterproof mascara.I have NO problems at all!I use the clinic take the day off balm and it removes it without problems and leaves my lashes silky.
The mascara is the one I use every day! It's really the best mascara I've ever used! My lashes are so beautiful with it! And it will be sitting all day!The sprinkler is nothing. Staying wherever it is going.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.