BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Makeup M.
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara!! It was perfect for my wedding day last year. It curled, lengthened and darkened my lashes. When I said my vows, I cried, a LOT!! The mascara was budge proof 👌🏻 I would highly recommend this mascara 🙌
Sam S.
Ottawa, ON
I really cant express how great this mascara is! It does it all. Volume, Length, everything! The non-waterproof one is good too. Sometimes i use both and it looks so nice! No clumps - good separation. I constantly buy it.
Melissa R.
Review for: Black more...
I truly like this mascara. It would stay in place all day long. Th only thing I don’t really like is that it can smudge whenever you apply more than one coat.

Packaging is original since it has water drops on the ouside.
Filsan O.
Too faced waterproof Better then Sex is probably one of the best mascara I've purchased, I am a first time user and have used it none stop since purchasing, it's super easy to apply and work with. Doesn't clump at all, lashes look longer and fuller. It is on the pricier side but it's definitely worth it in my opinion.
Jen C.
Waterloo
One of the best mascaras I have tried! I went from a drug store brand mascara to this after a friend's recommendation and I will never go back! Smooth, lengthening, long-lasting, bold and waterproof - what's not to love?
Kat I.
Darguina
The only think that i can not live the house with out him its mascara even if i was wear no make on that aa little bit of mascara can replace my all make up so this product here just a good one to not put any thing just macara and concealer and i am good to go out ..... i recommande you must all have one of this wenderful product 💕💕😍😍
Elodie L.
Saint Benoît
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Je l'achète souvent en été, mais le petit point négatif c'est qu'il sèche assez vite. Et je le trouve moins facile à travailler que la version normale. Sinon il tient bien, mais on ne peut quand même pas se baigner avec, sinon le noir apparaît sous les yeux. Mais pour les fortes chaleurs je le trouve bien, car il ne coule pas, mais peut avoir du mal à s'enlever donc avoir un bon démaquillant waterproof chez soi est nécessaire.
soraya O.
badhoevedorp
This is the only mascara that works for me. I have really short lashes and my sister has really long lashes. She can wear any mascara and it looks soo good on her. But this mascara is the only one that works for me. When i compare this to my other mascaras like the Estée Lauder one or the rolling lash they do nothing for me . This mascara stays one for as long as i want and only goes off with make up remover. Crulls my lashes perfectly and makes them look natural and pretty .. thank god this exists
isabelle v.
Munich
Although the better than sex mascara is vey hyped up, I must say it is not my favourite.
In regards to the waterproof better than sex mascara, i find it to be worse than the original. Although I do not have oily skin it smudges and flakes on me leaving me with racoon like eyes. Not the look i'm going for. Furthermore it does nothing to add volume and it does not hold a curl, there is however a lengthening effect.
Chloe K.
I really like this mascara it gives my lashes a really voluminous look and makes them look so long but on some days it just won’t work with my lashes and it’s very clumpy, but I would still recommend. It’s quite pricey for a mascara I would say. The packaging was so nice it had little mini water droplets on it and it looked to real!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.