BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1907)
Katy V.
Very clumpy, I didn't like how it made my lashes look. Don't like the formula at all! It made my lashes look stuck together
Jenna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Black more...
I am not a huge fan of waterproof mascara. I do like this one because it does it’s job of staying on and makes my lashes look nice. I will say though that it does come out a little clumpy sometimes. It is a good mascara though.
Melany M.
riverdale
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I love the way that this separates my lashes and makes me look like I have more lashes than what I really do but I think it’s messy. When you pull the wand out a mass amount of product covers the wand so you have to try and rub some of that excess product off and then when you twist the top back on to close it, all that built up product comes up and squeezes out of the tube ☹️
Abbie M.
Kenmore, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I would recommend the original WHICH I LOVE over the waterproof. I think the water proof get very clumpy and doesn’t really stay on that much better then the original I don’t think it’s worth it over the original.
Kelly M.
Oshkosh, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Black more...
It is a waterproof one but the formula is nothing too exciting! I would say save your lonely and go drugstore
Abby L.
Greenville
Purchased at: ULTA
You can cry all you want. Cut the onions. Watch Marley and me. Videos of soldiers coming home to kids/dogs. This mascara will still be hugging your eyelashes but use a little makeup remover and bam you’re clean.
Livia F.
Stratford, CT
Same great qualities as the non-waterproof version (dark black pigment, doesn't dry crunch, separates lashes and gives good volume and length). However, it is INCREDIBLY hard to remove. I had to stop using it because I had to rub my eyes so hard to get it off, and I was worried I was taking my lashes off with it. I highly recommend it for occasional use when you need something waterproof because of the good quality, but definitely not for everyday.
Livia L.
Palm City, FL
I somehow do not understand all the positive reviews of this mascara. I purchased for my bachelorette as I knew we'd be going to a Vegas pool party. It did not smear but it did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes. There was no curl, no volume, it just made them heavy and stiff.
Kendra P.
Keedysville, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Black more...
This stuff doesn’t budge even if you’re crying at a wedding. However if you touch your eyes it does have a tendency to get tacky and make lashes clump.
Eileen E.
Athens, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mascara so much, I do not use any other type. It is long lasting and it is waterproof (I tested it at swim practice, see the picture!) and I highly recommend this product! The only downside is that you need a strong makeup remover or it will stay on for the next four days before it is completely gone.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.