BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Joselin R.
Realmente creo que es una de las máscaras de pestañas que menos me gusta, por lo menos esta versión waterproof. Demora un montón en secarse, pero demasiado tiempo. Sin embargo es bastante pigmentada. Otro problema que he tenido siempre es que a lo largo del día se me va “cayendo” en la zona de la ojera. Tendré que probar la versión no waterproof a ver qué tal me funciona.
makeup4ever 4.
beirut_badaro
waw
Even compared to higher end brands this mascara is bomb!!! the brush is great for getting each of my lashes and they look longer and fuller and honestly makes my lashes look like I'm wearing fake lashes! I do one quick coat and let it dry and then go back in and it's super buildable without being clumpy. I even have it in water proof for vacation and it's great!
Tia L.
I don’t have this product but I’ve heard that it doesn’t work so well. Apparently it doesn’t come off very well. Also apparently it dries up in the bottle very easily so I’ve heard to get the smaller ones because they last longer. This is the waterproof one but compared to the other one, the other one is heaps better and looks a lot more flattering on the lashes!
Mariam M.
At first I thought, oh no this mascara wand is a clumpy mess! But after I got into the groove of learning how to use the wand I'm in LOVE with it. The formula itself is amazing, it's super black and lasts through anything. But you will need waterproof makeup remover to get this off. Not even going to lie since using this I'm my lashes grew in length, I know that's not the aim of this mascara but it truly did! The packaging is adorable (along with all too faced packaging) A few cons is that the wand can get a bit clumpy, so make sure you get rid of the excess before applying. Also you WILL need a different wand or mascara for your bottom lashes
NiŜs R.
Hello My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful All the respect and appreciation my email : nissrineber2003@gmail.com
Raquel T.
Lisboa
Bought this thinking it would have the same effect as the original one minus the crumbling/flaking situation. Boy was I wrong. It doesn't crumble off, sure, but the effect is super different. The formula on this one feels a lot more liquidy and runnier, it doesn't give you the same volume and drama as the original one.
Rebecca F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Packaging was lush and when I first bought it I thought I’d love it! I found it so difficult to remove after using and after the third time using it it had almost completely dried out 🤦🏻‍♀️ tried contacting Too Faced to see if this was a one off problem and got no reply so I’m hesitant about trying more of their products!
Charlotte W.
Cambridge
I think this product is massively underrated. The waterproof capabilities of this mascara are fantastic; so much so that it becomes a massive challenge to actually remove the product at the end of the day! The product is fairly clumpy which I only found to be a minor issue. However, the only fairly annoying thing I found about this product was it’s length of time it took to dry (it took 40 minutes for it to properly dry!!!) Therefore, if you have time to waste in the morning waiting for your mascara to dry, this would be perfect for you. But if you’re someone who likes to get ready in 5 minutes, I would say this product - perhaps - isn’t suitable for you.
Julie G.
Bracknell , Bracknell
I got this because everyone raved about it.
It's a lovely looking product .
But I will be returning to my roller lash.
It's very clumpy . I have to wipe a lot of to use it. The item it's self is now covered in black so it gets ever where. It's good for full looking thick lashes but it's not the natural look I like.
Laura M.
Whitehead
Review for: Black more...
This was the worst mascara I have ever used. It did nothing for my eyelashes it made them look like spider legs. It wasn’t even waterproof once I laughed and I had a tear in my eye this was all done my face.
The packaging is nice and simple, it’s a nice colour. This is way to expensive for what you get. I wouldn’t recommend or repurchase this mascara.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.