BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Adriana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I love this mascara because I feel like my eyelashes don’t get stiff like with other brands. Makes my eyelashes look long and voluminous
Lexi M.
Rochester, IL
I can’t even tell you how many of these i’ve bought, and i even keep a mini one in my purse! This formula is amazing and it leaves my lashes looking full, thick, and dark, just how i love them! 12/10 recommend!
Morgan M.
Hudson, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This is a good mascara but I prefer the original over the waterproof. I do think it’s a little over priced. You can get good waterproof mascara from the drugstore for cheaper.
Mara Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This is my all time favorite mascara! It is perfect for a quick apply when you are rushing to get ready or when you are getting ready for a night on the town! This product keeps lashes long and luscious all day through sweat and tears! It is worth the money to buy this product because you will use it until the last drop!
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
I really love trying different mascara and this is an awesome one, I’ve been wanting to add a waterproof mascara to my makeup bag and I’m glad I purchased this one. The applicator is great, it doesn’t cake on at all and it’s definitely waterproof !
David B.
Basingstoke
Review for: Black more...
Holy poop, I absolutely HATED this Mascara. Now, keeping it real, I don’t wear falsies - I haven’t really gotten in well with them, and my lashes are naturally fairly long anyway - so any mascara that claims to give volume and lift is usually enough to pull me in - give me a bold lash to finish that eye look!

Sadly, this Mascara failed me. So badly. Now I was definitely suckered in by the component; the tube is STUNNING. It has that wet-drip effect all over, and it’s a good ‘weighty’ piece - it does feel good in the hand.

On the lashes however; not so much. Prior to application; I curled my lashes and then went in. The first layer was.. OK. It was a little clumpy but we did our best to try and even it out. It suggests applying multiple layers to build up the effect. By the third layer, it was less spider and more TARANTULA... my lashes looked AWFUL... I could just pull lumps of mascara right off my lashes. Perhaps i had gone in heavy handed. So the next time, I removed excess product off the wand and went in again... it still looked clumpy, spidery and just just appealing.

I’m still on the lookout for a mascara that volumizes and isn’t a clumpy mess. If you know any, let me know!
Alexandra L.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I know many people love the original version of this mascara and I adore the rose gold packaging (I LOOOOVE rose gold!!) but I am, as I have mentioned, a mascara snob and I only wear waterproof mascara. I was so happy to find out they had released a waterproof version and the packaging, a metallic turquoise blue with fake water droplets all over the tube was irresistibly cute BUT I had been burned before. I have tried the waterproof version of cult favourite mascaras before to find they were awful in comparison to the original; really wet, heavy, barely water resistant formulas that don’t hold the curl in my naturally straight lashes. So naturally I was apprehensive about trying this product. I watched many YouTube reviews and they gave it mixed reviews which piqued my curiosity and I had to try it for myself…however £19 was a lot to pay for a mascara that I might end up hating. I ended up going to Debenhams where i found they did a mini version for £10. The mini version has the exact same packaging which I was ecstatic about as the packaging of mini versions of mascaras I have tried before didn’t match up (doesn’t sound like such a big deal but my OCD took over). As soon as I tried it… I fell in love! From the first coat it made my lashes look like I was wearing thick, fluttery falsies. The curl stayed all day and it seemed pretty waterproof to me, especially after a coughing fit when a sip of water went down the wrong way and my eyes were streaming! My only concern is that it can make your lashes a little clumpy and it’s a bit hard to separate them and I always end up with smudges all over my eyelids but I am partially sighted so this is normal with mascara application for me, and these reasons are why I haven’t given it a full five stars. But despite these minor hiccups I would totally recommend. It’s a little difficult to remove but I use Nivea double effect eye makeup remover (review to come). After loving the mini version, my fiancé’s sister gave me the full sized mascara for Christmas and I have never looked back. The tube is a little heavy but I find this makes me less likely to get it on my cheek and nose as it’s not so lightweight. I love love love it, massive thumbs up! 👍🏻
Laura G.
New Westminster
I guess I'm the only one in the world not thrilled with better than sex mascara!   I bought the waterproof one specifically because I was due in a couple weeks and wanted something that wouldn't end up allll over my during labour.   I purchased this thinking it would be my solution- especially with how many rave reviews the original formula gets.    I didn't like the brush, it didn't shock and amaze me with volume or length and it ended up all over my upper and lower lid when I tried to apply it. I'm not a makeup pro but I've tried a million mascaras and I don't ever have that issue the way I did with this one.   I ended up returning it to Sephora.
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
I had to try this out because I've heard so much good about it. The first time I applied it I was amazed at how much bigger and longer it made my lashes! The color is also really black and the wand is shaped so that it's easy to apply the mascara. It holds a curl really well, which is a dealbreaker to me because I hate mascaras that can't hold a curl. The only thing that prevents me from giving this mascara a 5/5 is the fact that it can smudge a bit. After wearing it for a whole day, it rubs off on my under eyes and makes them black. I wouldn't expect a waterproof mascara to do that but if you just check your make up regularly you should be fine. Otherwise, I'd recommend this!
Amina B.
hatfield
This mascara is honestly the best mascara out there like straight up real talk, I'm obsessed with this tube of magic. Since I have very long lashes this mascara makes my eyelashes look more flirty and voluminous which I love in a mascara. You can purchase this (in the U.K.) from stores like Debenhams, John Lewis and other high end retail stores where you can also get this (in America) from Sephora etc. This only cost £18-19 but it's so worth the money guys ❤️🙏🏾 #blessed
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.