BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1902)
Jordan G.
Whitesburg, TN
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
With the price I paid I assumed I would get an amazing mascara but just within a month of opening it the formula started clumping. Also I couldn’t wear it more than 6 hours or else I would have fallout onto my under eyes and my eyes would start to burn because my eyes are sensitive to mascaras and eyeliners.
Laura F.
New Albany , IN
I've loved the better than sex mascara for ages but I hated that the original formula was not waterproof then this little beauty came out!! I love it!! Seriously obsessed with the volume this provides
Morgan M.
New Castle, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this mascara. Waterproof. Easy to use. Slightly on the pricey side. Volumizing and lengthening
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I absolutely love the regular Better Than Sex mascara so i figured that i would love the waterproof one too. I was very wrong. I wear contacts and it puts a smudged film over them so mid day i have trouble seeing. Also it feels more "clumpy"..like it never dries. I would never recommend to any contact wearer out there. It still works but it is def NOT like the regular pink tube.
Ashley M.
Arvada
Purchased at: ULTA
I prefer the original Better Than Sex versus the waterproof one. It still provides great lift and volume but I've never been a fan of the waterproof mascaras. It seems to form more clumps than the other.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Va-va-voom long sexy lashes! Wand places the perfect amount of mascara while evenly dispensing it across all lashes even those little ones in the corner! Takes a minute to dry down, transfer is minimal on a very long wear day..but if you powder right under the eye transfer is less likely to happen!
Leslie W.
Victorville
OMG i can’t tell you how much i LOVE this mascara! This my go-to daily mascara. It’s thick and coats my lashes perfectly. It lifts and curls at the same time. Since it’s thicker it can get a little clumpy but i actually like my mascara like that.
Makayla V.
Valley View
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This was not my favorite. It’s waterproof but it’s not as good as the original. It clumped very quickly on my lashes and just made a big mess
Ana G.
Durham
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I love the original version, but the water proof seems to be a bit too liquidy for me. I feel like it just made a mess and it wasn’t as viscous as the non water proof version. I’m going to keep trying it, but so far wasn’t impressed.
Sarah W.
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I use this everyday and I love it! I cry all the time even when I’m happy so waterproof it a must! It does flake a little but with some keep up I never have a problem. Really easy to remove with coconut oil!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.