BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Leika I.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Volume, lasting, NO SMUDGING! would love to buy again! This lasted me almost a while school year...is that good?
Nafaria M.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I love Too Faced and their formula, this product does what it is intended to do. This is a non rubbing off mascara. VERY waterproof and is very hard to take off even in the shower. That would be my only complaint. Over all, the mascara is great and I definitely recommend to anyone who wants a waterproof mascara.
Tiána M.
visalia
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara gets my lashes looking right , long lasting hence the waterproof formula. Definitely would recommend the waterproof or the original Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Livia L.
Palm City, FL
I somehow do not understand all the positive reviews of this mascara. I purchased for my bachelorette as I knew we'd be going to a Vegas pool party. It did not smear but it did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes. There was no curl, no volume, it just made them heavy and stiff.
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
My new favorite and go-to mascara. This stuff doesn’t come off with a Brillo pad. Love the shape of the wand and that it stays on until you use an actual makeup remover to get it off. The only bad thing is it stays on longer than you want it to. Love love love this stuff.
Anna-Kate H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
Waste of money, I will never repurchase, I didn’t like how it affected my eyelashes. Didn’t see much of a change. Save your money, drug store mascaras are much better.
Rebecca H.
fort collins
I love the regular better than sex mascara so I thought I would check this one out. Unfortunately I am not so fond. It still separates my lashes and looks great without being clumpy but after about an hour is makes my eyes itch. I’m not sure if it’s something in the waterproof formulas or what but this just isn’t for me.
Adriana R.
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I love this mascara because I feel like my eyelashes don’t get stiff like with other brands. Makes my eyelashes look long and voluminous
Morgan M.
Hudson, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This is a good mascara but I prefer the original over the waterproof. I do think it’s a little over priced. You can get good waterproof mascara from the drugstore for cheaper.
Kate B.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I always skeptical about waterproof mascara but this one really held up. Through funerals and my own wedding it’s never budged. It doesn’t go on as well as the regular Better Than Sex mascara but for a waterproof one I think it holds up pretty well.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.