BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Alisha G.
Oh
Review for: Black more...
By far one of the best mascaras! stays on all day. absolutely amazing!!!!
Alayna R.
I tried the waterproof version after using the regular better than sex mascara for around a year. I didn’t find it anymore waterproof than the regular version. if anything, it made my eyes water a ton and would be smudged and black under my eye!!
Suzanne V.
Lakeland
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Love this. I use this when I need a waterproof mascara. It is AMAZING. Nothing is getting this off.
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
I really love trying different mascara and this is an awesome one, I’ve been wanting to add a waterproof mascara to my makeup bag and I’m glad I purchased this one. The applicator is great, it doesn’t cake on at all and it’s definitely waterproof !
Kate B.
Philadelphia
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Ok so when I first buy this it’s my favorite thing in the world BUT it dries out fast wayyyy faster than other brands.
Isabelle M.
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I would give this mascara a 4 star because it is waterproof but not for long. It is not that long lasting as it says. The package is so cute I love how it has water drops so it shows that it is waterproof. I would maybe buy this mascara again only because the formula is very nice.
Lexi M.
Rochester, IL
I can’t even tell you how many of these i’ve bought, and i even keep a mini one in my purse! This formula is amazing and it leaves my lashes looking full, thick, and dark, just how i love them! 12/10 recommend!
Whitney H.
oakland
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
The original formula is great but this formula is very flaky and clumps very easily I’m not a fan whatsoever and I definitely will not be buying again. The packaging is nice and heavy duty with a water bead appearance to it, but the formula is awful. Might as well just stick with the original better than sex.
Kendra P.
Keedysville, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Black more...
This stuff doesn’t budge even if you’re crying at a wedding. However if you touch your eyes it does have a tendency to get tacky and make lashes clump.
Melissa B.
My daughter bought me this for my birthday and I was excited. I always wanted to try this brand but I don't usually do well with waterproof. I was right. It is difficult to apply. It clumps easily and starts drying out while I'm applying it still. Also it is extremely difficult to remove. I purchased waterproof makeup wipes to remove it or it took days to get it off.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.