BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Heather P.
Fargo
This is my favorite waterproof mascara. It looks beautiful and really makes my lashes look long and thick and fluffy. It can be a little clumpy if you're not careful when you apply it but it doesn't flake. I highly recommend!
Anika T.
Wisconsin
really great mascara. this really stays on all day. the bottle is super cool and has little droplets made into it. this wand is great and gets all of your lashes coated in mascara. it doesn’t get all over my face when i swim.
Katherine J.
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I don’t like the regular mascara much, but this one is even worse. This mascara flakes all over the place when it dries, and doesn’t do much for my lashes to begin with. If you’re looking for a good mascara, don’t get this one.
Alana L.
Asheville , NC
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Black more...
Believe the hype, it is a wonderful mascara. Would recommend for those looking for volume and drama without clumps. Would not recommend for those whose main priority is length. This mascara gives volume over length for sure.
Brianna G.
I’ve only used the product once so maybe if I retry it will have different results , but it was not waterproof. I cried while wearing it and looked like a raccoon, not very impressed since I usually love too faced products.
•Gracie B.
Richmond, VA
I love this product! I bought I for myself as a Christmas present and couldn’t be more in love. It gives amazing volume and tons of length. I don’t think I’ve ever owned a mascara in such Beautiful packaging! Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Morgan H.
I have the travel size of this mascara and I’m in love with it! I got it at Ulta and the formula is perfect. I’m looking forward to buy the full sized one because I use this on an everyday basis. Definitely worth the money!
Kristin C.
Fords, NJ
I don’t care too much for the original better than sex mascara because my lashes are straight so this version, the waterproof one, holds my curl and I love it! It also it’s easy to build without it getting clumpy. I’m a fan!
Janalyn B.
Charlotte, NC
Love this mascara! Gives your lashes lots of volume & no flaking or smudging. And love that it is available in a travel size-perfect to throw in your purse or gym bag. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I purchased on Nordstrom’s website when there was a sale cause I am always hesitant about mascaras since I have sensitive skin. It worked great and I purchased a second while the sale was ongoing. I would@highly recommend.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.