BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
This mascara is so amazing. It’s the only one that doesn’t smear on my lower Lash line. It applies super easily and gives thick full lashes. It lasts all day and gives really great length too. I would purchase again and again.
Abby B.
Couch
Review for: Black more...
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It is ultimately one of my favorites. I really miss this product; I had to stop using it when I ran out and couldn’t afford such an expensive mascara. But I totally recommend it. It goes on smooth and perfect!! Just everything about it is life!!
Heather P.
Fargo
This is my favorite waterproof mascara. It looks beautiful and really makes my lashes look long and thick and fluffy. It can be a little clumpy if you're not careful when you apply it but it doesn't flake. I highly recommend!
Ashley S.
Aiea, HI
I love the original, that is my go-to mascara. I tried this because I need the waterproof! It's not as good as the original (I think it doesn't add as much length), but still better than a lot of the competition. I use this as part of my daily makeup routine.
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
This product does the job. It does hold up very well. But i have a hard time finding a product that takes it off all the way. If you buy it make sure you buy the melt away product as well or you wont get the mascara off good.
Marissa M.
Kingsport
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Black more...
Too faced did amazing with this mascara formula. It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth it. My lashes transform when I use this. But it’s not as waterproof as it should be. I don’t know if I would buy the water proof one again.
Summer P.
USA
This is my favorite mascara I've ever used. It stays on ALL DAY! It is definitely waterproof. It makes my lashes look so full and long. I don't mind paying $25 for this because it lasts for a good 6 months of consecutive use.
Dawn C.
Cisco
This is my favorite mascara. I have blue eyes and it adds such volume and length to my lashes and makes my eyes pop and look bigger. For some it can be clumpy but not for me. I am a regular user and would recommend to anyone.
Anika T.
Wisconsin
really great mascara. this really stays on all day. the bottle is super cool and has little droplets made into it. this wand is great and gets all of your lashes coated in mascara. it doesn’t get all over my face when i swim.
Kristin C.
Fords, NJ
I don’t care too much for the original better than sex mascara because my lashes are straight so this version, the waterproof one, holds my curl and I love it! It also it’s easy to build without it getting clumpy. I’m a fan!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.