Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
BY TOO FACED
4.25 / 5 based on 7,348 Reviews
Go ahead and cry happy tears, Better Than Sex Mascara is now WATERPROOF! Our iconic hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the volumizing formula that thickens, lengthens and curls for the most extreme, mind-blowing lashes. One coat and lashes are full, defined, and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes look even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats and you’ve achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!
MORE TO LOVE:
- High-performance, water-resistant polymers for waterproof, play-proof, all day wear
- Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
- Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
- Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
- 1,944% More Volume!**
- 97%* saw intense volume and length.
- 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
- 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
- *Consumer Study Results
- **results observed in an in vitro study
Isododecane, Paraffin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/ Cire d'Abeille, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire De Carnauba, Polybutene, Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 4,971 Q&A
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- "If you are looking for a good waterproof mascara, look no further! This is the perfect one. It offers your lashes tons of volume and length without being clumpy. Love this!" in 764 reviews
- "Amazing!! I always loved the original BTS mascara but the only thing I did not like about the Original was that I touch my lashes a lot and that would create fall out under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon. The water proof one does not do that at all. I went hot tubbing and it did not smudge and I touched my lashes a bunch as well and they stayed curled and stayed black! I am very impressed! My new fave!" in 558 reviews
- "This mascara....ugh where do I begin!! I have used this mascara since it very first came out. I love it! it is a trusted companion in my makeup collection. of all the different mascaras I have, this is the one I so often reach for when I am doing my make up. it is long lasting and it makes my lashes look defined and like I have on falsies! " in 225 reviews
- "This is my ALL TIME FAV mascara! It holds a curl and really lengthens your lashes! It also is extremely waterproof and will not come off in the water!! Definitely recommend this!" in 210 reviews
I have mixed feelings about this mascara. On the plus side, it makes my lashes look AMAZING! I only need one coat to have longer, fuller lashes. No other mascara has given me the length this one does. Now, on to the downside. The waterproof formula is a little.... runny? Not so much during application, but in the transfer. I have to hold my eyes open and kind of fan them to get the mascara to dry before I blink. Otherwise, it leaves mascara under my eyes and thats not a cute look. Additionally, I do notice this mascara runs at the end of the day and gives me that racoon look. Setting spray helps, but eh. I won't buy this formula again, but I would like to try the original Better Than Sex!
This is one of my nicest mascaras for the summer. I live in the south where it’s humid and I sweat A LOT, this actually stays on throughout the day! I haven’t swam with it on but I have laid by the pool in the sun with it on, I sweated off all my other makeup but this mascara and my lip stain. I highly recommend it for fellow sweaty people!
This is my current go to mascara! All mascaras do different things. I need waterproof because my eyes water all the time. This particular formula is a little clumpy although I love the application wand! The great thing about it is that I can apply one coat of this over any other mascara an it’s now waterproof! Sometimes I do wear it alone!
I’m all about the Better Than Sex mascara, but I usually just get the regular instead of the waterproof. I got a waterproof one as a sample at Sephora and it is definitely worth buying. This mascara could stay on forever, well that’s what it feels like. It doesn’t smudge, and it will stay on until you’re ready to take it off. The only bad thing I can say about this product is that it can be annoying to take off. Taking it off can be a workout all in itself! Even then I can’t complain because it’s awesome! I also loved the bottle design. I thought it was cool to have the water drops on the side and I had never seen anything like that! I would absolutely give this 10 stars if I could!
This is definitely not something you should be using everyday. Its meant to be used when its raining outside. I.e. that's why its "waterproof." I've seen sooo many people complain about this mascara, but i think its because people are using it incorrectly. If you use it correctly your lashes won't fall out, and yes you must let the formula set or its going to get all over your face.
I received a sample of this and really liked it! I have stick straight lashes and this has managed to hold my curls all day in 90F weather. It also gives pretty good length and volume and it's easy to apply and doesn't get clumpy. Not as good as my holy grail COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara but thumbs up!
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my staple. I love this mascara so much. It’s a good go to if you like dark and defined eyelashes and if you touch your eyes a lot it’s great because it doesn’t get messed up (my life is a struggle). I originally purchased when I was a lifeguard using cover girl lash blast water proof and then made the transition to this one. Still love color girl but this mascara seems to add to the eyelashes without the need for several coats.
This mascara is totally raved about in the beauty community, however it is not my favorite. While this does produce good volume, I find that the mascara transfers very easily to my under eyes throughout the day, and clumps like crazy on the wand. I definitely have found drug store mascaras I am happier with, and will not repurchase.
Just when i thought this mascara couldn't get any better, they released a waterproof version! The packaging is so cute, I love the water droplets! This holds the curl in my lashes much better than any other mascara and lasts all day. gives so much length and volume to my short, stubby lashes, and I recommend to anyone who has the same issue.
This was a great mascara for long days on the job and it give great coverage. But after using both water and the formula to remove the mascara I felt my eyes got irritated from rubbing to take it off so much. If you don’t have sensitive skin I definitely recommend, however my eyes were a little irritated after the removal process.
Q & A
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Is this a good actual waterproof mascara ? Because I have water eyes & I need something that won't make me look like a raccoon. Also if it is a good waterproof mascara how hard is it to take it off?
Is this mascara better or the tarteist by tarte mascara?! I need to get one Asap but I can't decide which! 😓 help..
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos