BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1940)
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Just got Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara at Ulta on Black Friday, and it definitely has been working amazingly for me! It thickens and volumizes my lashes without leaving them feeling chunky or heavy. I definitely recommend you give it a try!
kristin D.
The absolute best mascara I have ever used. I swear, my eyelashes double in length and volume with a few coats of this stuff. As easy to apply as any other mascara, but the results are way better. I've used this for about a year and will continue to use!
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, PA
As the name implies this is waterproof. But it is impossible for me to get off and left my eye lashes feeling pretty bad the next day. I like the color and it made my lashes long but they almost looked spidery too. Not a huge fan and wouldn’t buy again but if it is going to rain I might throw it on.
Sam K.
The waterproof version of this mascara is everything the original version is for me, without the smudge issue. It makes my lashes full, look longer, holds a curl well, and is a rich black shade. I'm happy they came out with this waterproof version, as I love the effect of the original formula but had issues with smudging.
Kaia M.
An amazing mascara. One of my all time favorites. I use it almost every day and it’s super easy to apply. The shape of the applicator makes it easy to get closer to the root of my lashes. I would definitely buy this again and I highly recommend this one.
Raven M.
This mascara has the cutest packaging I’ve ever seen. It holds true to being waterproof I have such a hard time getting it off. I don’t mind the price because it has quality and well worth the price especially if you cry a lot. It won’t come off trust me.
Marissa T.
willmar
This mascara is so good!! It stays on all day and doesn’t flake off. It’s pretty pricey but you definitely get the bang for your buck. It’s easy to apply and holds the curl beautifully. I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering this mascara
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This did not work well for me... So not sure what all the hype is about. Too expensive for a tube of mascara that dries out and dries out on my lashes as well and then is a nightmare to remove since its waterproof. Disappointed!!
Erin V.
Inman, SC
This is my favorite mascara. It’s thick and makes my eyelashes fuller. It’s long lasting and as waterproof as waterproof gets. I went to a pool party and wore this mascara along with my eyeshadow (primed by the toofaced shadow insurance) and both stayed on the whole time! Would definitely recommend
Ari M.
Auburn
Maybe the worst mascara to exist. It applies unevenly and clumpy. When i wear it in water it runs and then when i try to take it off it doesn’t come off. The base of my lashes were coated in this hellish mascara for weeks before i could even get it off.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.