BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Caroline B.
Unitea States of America
This is the best mascara I think I have ever used. It does a great job of separating my lashes, and I don't have to worry about it transferring to my lower lashline!
Mackenzie J.
Coos Bay
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
At first the product was a little too wet for my liking but I figured out if you take the wand out for 15 minutes it makes all the difference in the world! The waterproof is definitely waterproof and doesn’t budge even after a day of tubing.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I love the OG Better Than Sex mascara. The packaging, the wand, everything. This formulation to me was a little too dry for my preference. I didn't find myself gravitating towards this product. It's not bad but it definitely isn't my favorite.
Britney L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my mascara. This mascara has made me obsessed with the whole too faced line! This magical blue tube is very water proof and makes your eyelashes look like they are on steroids. I will not change brands again I found my mascara love!!
Michelle E.
Terrible. Runs everywhere, never truly dries, always sticky and heavy. Difficult to apply and use. The price would be good if the product was ok. The packaging is nice but doesn't make up for the value of the mascara. I would not recommend this product
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
Love It! It truly does what it claims to do. The only thing is that it is a little hard to take it off your lashes after a long day of use. I recommend to use coconut oil to remove the mascara and to make sure your lashes are still there.
Sierra W.
Statesboro, GA
PERFECT mascara. I loved the original BTS, but it kind of flaked off throughout the day and left black specks under my eyes. When the Sephora worker recommended it, I instantly fell in love. I have naturally long eyelashes but this makes them stand out. Definitely would recommend!!
Alyssa H.
Updating my review and adding 2 stars. When I bought this mascara, I tested it at Sephora with the disposable wand. It was amazing and everything good in the world and so I had no hesitations purchasing it. The next day I excitedly grabbed for it and my first impression is that the wand is a MESS. It grabs too much product and I had a hard time not smearing it all over my eyelids during application (which is not normally a problem). Since I loved it in the store I’m assuming I love the formula but do not love the wand.

I tried a few more times and then the mascara just sat on my vanity for a few months. After seeing all the wonderful reviews I tried again. The formula was thick. I added a drop of saline to it to help thin it out (it had thickened from time) and applied it today... it is actually really lovely. Unlike my first experiences I actually achieved a lot of length with no clumping- maybe the wand just took some getting used to??? But I am really happy with the purchase now.

*****
I HATE this mascara! Actually I like the mascara- I HATE the wand!!! I know so many people love it- but after paying full price it is a huge disappointment.

I bought this and took it home and it is a total mess! I think the formula is great (I loved it when I tried it on in Sephora) ; however, the wand is a mess! I know I like the formula because when I tried it with another wand it was amazing! With the real wand- So much product come out- there is no control. The wand goops it all together and so I end up with goopy eyelashes and no separation or lengthening. Seriously, a mess. I didn’t take it back because I wanted to love it. I need to buy a bunch of throw away wands so I can get through the bottle and have the look I know it can give!!
Danielle G.
I️ love love love the two faced better then sex water proof mascara. It makes my eyelashes look very good and stays on all day. 1 tune last awhile, so I️ feel the price isn’t bad for what you get. I️ usually purchase every 6 months or so.
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
It is like the same as the pink tube, but I’m not sure how i really feel about the waterproof formula. I have really tried to see if it is truly water proof or not.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.