BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I have always been a fan of the classic Better than sex mascara, and only discovered it came in a waterproof formula when shopping at Sephora. It stays on all day and doesn't flake or transfer to my undereye when I've applied it to my bottom lashes (my ultimate pet peeve!)
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
I've never been a big fan of waterproof mascara. This one is no exception. It's almost impossible to get off, I literally just have to wait till it wears off. Sometimes it just makes me want to rip my lashes off! Anyone else have this problem???
Jinny L.
I'm sorry, I hate this mascara. It is really thick and spidery looking, it smudges and it is not waterproof! The Urban Decay Cannonball mascara is the better dupe of this. I spent all this money on the Too Faced mascara and I barely use it. Rip.
Kate W.
Troy, IL
I enjoyed this product a lot more than the original Better Than Sex mascara. Maybe a change of formula? I use this product on a day to day basis and it really makes my eyelashes pop out and makes the hazel in my eyes really stand out! It clumps up sometimes but overall I’m very impressed
Génesis G.
I love it! I can go in the beach or pool and my mascara won't run! It feels natural and it doesn't clump my lashes. Easy to remove at night, and I can't stress how good it is in the summer. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Lilly P.
San Antonio
Absolutely LOVE this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look long and full! It doesn’t get flaky at all and it last all day long! This is my go to mascara! I recommend this mascara to anyone who wants full looking eyelashes! Also available at Ulta!
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I don’t use waterproof mascara all the time (just during the summer months) so when I do, this is the perfect one! I have never been more impressed in my life!

This waterproof mascara not only is actually waterproof (some say they are but really are not), does not flake off into my contacts, does not have any sort of weird floral fragrance to it, AND also manages to make my lashes look 100% fantastic maybe even better than the original version of better than sex!

I generally only pick up one of the smaller, travel sized tubes, because, like I say, I only use in the summer months. This is key for when I’m going to the pool, my beach vacation (just got my new tube last week!), or any activity outdoors where I don’t want to have to worry about my mascara making an absolute mess on my face.

If you are unfamiliar with this line, the tube is a little bit heavier weight making it easier to hold, and this waterproof one has some texture on the tube making it look like there is water on there. Same great hourglass wand shape though.

Awesome black formula that pumps my lashes up, while thickening them, without making them clumpy. It is almost like magic in a tube. If you’ve not tried it yet, then now is the perfect time. One of the travel tubes is around $12. Grab one, you will not be disappointed! Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
jen c.
Leesburg, FL
This is my FAVORITE mascara of ALL time. I love, love, love this product. Any issues I had with the original product was improved by the waterproof version. I always have two — one back up — because I can’t imagine running out of this product.
Skylar P.
Hartford, KY
I use this on the daily. This is an awesome mascara. Doesn’t clump like crazy or come off. So very long lasting! I got mine at Ulta beauty! A lil on the pricey side but worth it! If you haven’t tried this yet, try it! It gives you long lashes!
Ariel L.
Knoxville, TN
I is by far the longest lasting waterproof mascara I’ve ever used. The original
Formula is good but the waterproof version is the only waterproof that really holds up. I knew it would be good when I saw they had to sell a remover alongside it.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.