BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Reiley H.
Clearwater, FL
This product is pretty good. The staying power of this mascara is as it says. I wore this during a trip to Mexico in July for a wedding. I cried during the ceremony and went swimming and this product stayed put. However, it's pretty hard to remove.
Nicole S.
Kansas City , MO
Best high end mascara I have ever tried. I love the waterproof version best because it doesn’t bleed underneath your eyes. The wand causes large and full lashes. You don’t even need fake lashes while wearing this mascara. 100/10 I love this stuff!
Brianna M.
Upland, IN
I love that this product is actually waterproof. I have many times had my mascara leak down on my bottom lid from my eyes being wet from sneezing but not with this product. I would recommend to anyone with contacts or is having to put eye drops in!
Bayley C.
Best waterproof out there ! I love the texture and packaging and the removal is not painful like most water proof make up products. It makes my lashes look great even when I’m at the beach. Highly recommend. It puts all the other brands to shame.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
My favorite mascara. I just recently purchased this and will continue to use this unless I get one in a subscription box. It makes my lashes look so full and not clumpy. Plus, I've been out in the rain today and no runs, LOVE IT. Defiantly worth it.
Maria S.
Moultrie Ga
This mascara holds up to it's word! WATERPROOF & SEXPROOF. Lol I use this only on special occasions when I know my makeup is going to be shown off. I wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes. Lol I received this in the black Friday bag of 2017.
Chelsie E.
Taylor Mill, KY
This mascara is definitely waterproof. So much so that it’s very hard to get off. It doesn’t give as much volume as the original Better Than Sex mascara, but it gets the job done. I just hate that it pulls my eyelashes out when try to get it off.
Michelle S.
Cromwell, CT
This is honestly one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. While it is on the pricey side, it leaves my lashes long and separated. The waterproof formula is effective and it hangs tough through my 12 hour work days!
Jinny L.
I'm sorry, I hate this mascara. It is really thick and spidery looking, it smudges and it is not waterproof! The Urban Decay Cannonball mascara is the better dupe of this. I spent all this money on the Too Faced mascara and I barely use it. Rip.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
I've never been a big fan of waterproof mascara. This one is no exception. It's almost impossible to get off, I literally just have to wait till it wears off. Sometimes it just makes me want to rip my lashes off! Anyone else have this problem???
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.