BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1905)
Lindsey J.
Manhattan, KS
I love this mascara! Definitely is waterproof, and stays on forever!!! It's not a volumess  as compared to the regular mascara. My eye color is blue. The packaging was very cool, but broke a month in.. I would buy again if I needed a waterproof mascara.
Deveron T.
Golconda, IL
I love this mascara. I got it in an Ipsy bag and knew I had to get the full size of it. It’s amazing. Truly waterproof, and doesn’t smudge. I picked mine up at the local Ulta.
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
It’s really dry and clumpy. It definitely helps to give my lashes volume, but it clumps my lashes together. Even the brush is just caked in tiny clumps. Some days it looks really good when I use it, and other days it looks horrible. Not sure why everyone is so obsessed with this one...maybe it’s the unique name.
Therese L.
This is by far my favorite mascara ever! I really like that this mascara lengthens my lashes, and does not make my lashes look droopy. I also like that it’s waterproof, and doesn’t come off right away. Although, it is very hard to take off at the end of the night.
Betty G.
This is a great waterproof mascara. I received a sample from Ulta. It gives length and volume. It stays put. Doesn't smear or leave you with racoon eyes at the end of the day.
McKenna M.
Louisville
The greatest waterproof mascara I’ve found yet! I live in a really humid area and work outside often so I pretty much use only waterproof mascara and this one takes the cake. Good for hot days and I wore it on my wedding day! Stayed in tact through all the tears!
Katherine G.
Maplewood , NJ
My eyelashes are super straight, nothing can curl them. This mascara is awesome, not only makes my eyelashes curly, it keeps them like that for hours. I tested it sleeping and my eyelashes woke up beautiful, also in the shower and nothing happened, it’s awesome 😎
Allison B.
Stockton, CA
Have never used a mascara as good as this one ever in my life. I feel it isnt cakey but that it does have a lot of product that smears easily while applying. I use this product everyday and highly recommend. I would buy again and i continue to buy all the time.
Melanie L.
Rowlett, TX
Best mascara! When I don’t wear falsies I just use this! It’s easy to apple just about 2 layers and that’s it! You get full long lashes! I do recommend this product. It’s water proof but not that water proof, maybe a yawn but anything more than that it waters 😔
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
This has the AMAZING look from the original formula, while being frustrating stubborn when trying to take off but somehow still sticky? My lashes keep sticking together and being annoying when I blink so I end up fidgeting with my eyes through the day trying to fix it.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.