BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jay 💖.
This formula is really close to the regular better than sex,which I love. I actually prefer the regular version though,because this one is super hard to get off! I do like it in the summer when I'm swimming and sweating though,because it doesn't move very easily. This mascara doesn't clump and like the original,a coat to two of this made my lashes look fantastic,as though I was wearing falsies. The brush easily coated my eyelashes and made them black and thick,but not spidery. It also didn't flake or clump on me.
I like this version of the mascara,but wouldn't buy it outside of summer because it takes a while to take off. Though I will say,the packaging is beautiful,a blue/green reflective tube with tiny waterdrops on it. I would recommend to people who love waterproof mascara.
batya r.
My eyes are very sensitive, so i am constantly scratching them throughout the day. This is the ONLY mascara i have found that doesn't smudge all over my face. Having said that, you do need to wait for it to dry because it will smudge while it is still wet, and it stays wet for a little longer than other mascaras. One coat and your lashes will be gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
Whitney V.
Bristol, SD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE both the regular and waterproof mascara, but the waterproof would have to be my least favorite. It still smudges on me with my seasonal allergies watering up my eyes. I feel like it’s better just to get the original pink tube because at least it will come off easier. Still a great product, just hard to remove. I use coconut oil and it’s still pretty hard!
Cassandra K.
I have been a fan of the better than sex mascara for a while, so when they came out with the water proof version I was excited to try it. I mean, how could I not be? that packaging is so cute! However I was disappointing. The formula is just not the same, and I think that it suffered. It did not behave the same way and I wasn't a fan. I would stick to the original.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
#2 on my top 5 must have Spring Break beauty essentials list.
TOO FACED Better Than Sex Mascara is my go to, however for obvious reasons, I recommend the waterproof one for spring break.
What it is:
An intensely black, volumizing mascara with an hourglass-shaped brush that separates, coats, and curls each lash to voluptuous perfection.

What it does:
Inspired by the curves of a woman’s body, the hourglass-shaped brush was designed with extra stiff bristles to maximize the performance of this carbon black, collagen-fueled formula. One coat and lashes are full and defined. Two coats and lashes are even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats help you achieve the most intense, black, multidimensional lashes possible.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Better Than Sex mascara contains a film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible.

It is the number one bestselling prestige mascara in the U.S.
Ellis L.
Duluth, GA
I was skeptical since I believe drugstore mascaras perform just as well as high-end mascaras. I got a the smaller sample version of this to try. I've tried many mascaras since I have short Asian lashes and this is probably in the top 10 best that I've tried. It coats your mascara well without clumping and isn't too drying or wet. Definitely would recommend this.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I wanted to love this product so bad since I loved the original, but I absolutely hate this mascara.  I hated the consistency of this and it was so clumpy, it made my lashes look terrible!  Removing it was difficult since it is waterproof, so I'm not complaining about that.  Anyways, I returned the product.  I won't be purchasing again.
Nicole G.
Bronx, NY
Better than sex is everything!!! This was the mascara that changed my life lol my lashes were longer and darker after only one coat and lashes can really change your face. My face looked brighter, more put together and gave me a little sex appeal. This mascara is really wet but when it dries that’s it lol it won’t run and even when it dries, it doesn’t flake.
♡Hope ♡.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is the best waterproof mascara I have bought, but I personally don’t like how hard it is in general to get off your face at all. If you mess up your makeup you can’t take it off because it smudges and stains your eyes which I don’t like
Hannah H.
Cleveland, MS
I loved better than sex, but I wanted to get a waterproof because I worked outside most of the day, and didn’t want any running. The product is beautiful. It took my lashes from a 3 to a solid 10 HOWEVER it’s much thicker than the non-waterproof better than sex, so clumping is more probable. I’ll probably just get the non-waterproof next time.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.