BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
This product has had a lot of hype around it. So when I tried it out I absolutely love it. Makes lashes long and voluminous. The only problem I have is it takes forever to dry on my lashes. I like to try different mascaras so I most likely won’t be buying again for a while.
Taylor A.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Although, it is a little bit on the expensive side! It works wonders and makes your eyelashes pop! It works so well, that people think I have fake eyelashes on!!! If you’re looking for the perfect plump mascara, and don’t mind paying $23, I recommend! You won’t regret it! It’s worth every penny!
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
This product definitely stays on thats for sure, its very hard to get off even with makeup remover i found it very hard to get off my eyelashes which was kindof annoying. For me it didnt do anything special to my lashes for the price. i probably would not repurchase
Arianna P.
Kansas City
Have been using this for awhile now. It's  such a great product, and I'm definitely going to get another one. But it is hard to take off, I have bought a lot of water proof wipes to take it off, but it was a little hard trying to figure that situation out.
MAlitza V.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite mascara! This gives a natural yet defined look to my eyes! They make my brown eyes pop! This is super long lasting with no smudging or flaking at all! Perfect for weddings and special events where crying will happen! I love the beautiful packaging and recommend this to all of my clients!
Jenn H.
If you are looking for a mascara that won't clump or run, this is for you. Gives you great volume for those of us with short lashes. It can even stand up to pool time. Just make sure you buy the remover for it. Not even coconut oil has an easy time getting it off.
Deveron T.
Golconda, IL
I love this mascara. I got it in an Ipsy bag and knew I had to get the full size of it. It’s amazing. Truly waterproof, and doesn’t smudge. I picked mine up at the local Ulta.
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
It’s really dry and clumpy. It definitely helps to give my lashes volume, but it clumps my lashes together. Even the brush is just caked in tiny clumps. Some days it looks really good when I use it, and other days it looks horrible. Not sure why everyone is so obsessed with this one...maybe it’s the unique name.
Michelle C.
Santa Barbara
I bought this for a vacation where I would be around a lot of water and was banking on this to count but I found the formula is different than the original version. It made my lashes look kind of clumpy instead of long and thick. I’d rather stick to the original :/
Therese L.
This is by far my favorite mascara ever! I really like that this mascara lengthens my lashes, and does not make my lashes look droopy. I also like that it’s waterproof, and doesn’t come off right away. Although, it is very hard to take off at the end of the night.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.