BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Maddie H.
Review for: Black more...
i love this stuff! it's a go to honestly! i think you get what you pay for with this mascara. sometimes it seems a little clumpy when applied but if you use a comb it's very easy to fix. long lasting as well! when i wear this i don't have to worry about curling my lashes!
Maddie L.
Hartselle
This is a great mascara. It makes my lashes look so full and adds on a lot of length. It works well for me. It tends to flake throughout the day and falls into my eye or onto my cheek. I so wish they would change the formula because I love the way it makes my lashes look!
Raea B.
Ok, so I like this mascara but not enough to use it all the time. It’s really thick and heavy it’s so sticky that it takes along time to dry. Once it’s gone I will not use it anymore. I would not recommend this product to my friends or family. But maybe my worst enemy lol
Tawnee W.
Farmington
I don't wear waterproof very often, but was pleased that I was able to get a mini version of this.  I like it, but it makes my lashes very hard.  They also don't get as much volume and depth as the regular Better than Sex Mascara.  I'll try a different brand next time.
Edwin S.
Paterson, NJ
Its long lasting and finishing is amazing.
Definitely one of my favorite brands.
Does'nt smudge or move throughout the day.
Definitely will recommend this product to many others.
This mascara truly is better than sex lol.
Reasonable price and does the job.
Stephanie L.
Lincoln, NE
Hands down my favorite mascara but it can be a little bit tricky to take off, you must use eye makeup remover so you don’t. Pull out lashes while removing it. This one is a bit pricier but for everyone that uses multiple mascaras at once with this you only need the one!
Amanda C.
I love this mascara and am not sure I will ever change! This mascara makes my eyelashes look amazing! It definitely helps make them look longer and thicker, I am always asked if my lashes are real. In addition, this product stays on very well, the only con may be it can be difficult to get off even with makeup remover.
Marisol M.
Salem
I bought the original and this one at the same time and they both dry out very quick. This one doesn’t really leave my eyelashes as clumpy as the non waterproof one does but for the price it just isn’t worth it for me. My eyelashes feel very heavy and look spidery with this mascara. Not my favorite and won’t buy again.
Jennifer C.
MOULTRIE, GA
This mascara is one of my all time favorite! NO need to wear false eyelashes this mascara makes your eyelashes fuller and bold! No smears and long lasting. I bought mine from ulta or sephora. Its a must have and i would totally recommend ! Try it out you would love it!
Taylor A.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Although, it is a little bit on the expensive side! It works wonders and makes your eyelashes pop! It works so well, that people think I have fake eyelashes on!!! If you’re looking for the perfect plump mascara, and don’t mind paying $23, I recommend! You won’t regret it! It’s worth every penny!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.