BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jessica C.
Newton, KS
I absolutely love this mascara! It makes my lashes almost looke like fasle lashes! I just wish that it wouldn't clump so easily. I love packaging also!
Keiana G.
Deserves 10 stars definitely long wear. It’s worth the money you won’t regret it. It doesn’t compare to any mascara I’ve ever used. Very easy to apply.
chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
I like this mascara, but the non waterproof kind seems to have a better formula. If you are in need of s waterproof mascara I would recommend this one.
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. I love how thick and full my lashes are but I hate how messy this is and how hard it is to get off.
Chelsea S.
I got this as a free sample with my order and Iu love it so much that I bought a full size before the sample was gone to make sure I didn't run out!
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
This is a great mascara,as far as adding length. But it clumps way too much for my liking. I would suggest letting it dry before adding more layers.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
If you're wanting a good mascara and don't mind paying high prices then this one is a great one to go with. Makes beautiful voluptuous lashes easily.
Lucero U.
Review for: Black more...
This two faced waterproof mascara is perfect for the summer! This product is easy to apply and is stays on for a long time. You can even go swimming!
Rachelina C.
Cobb, CA
My go to mascara. I have to use the water proof formula due to my oily & watery eyes. It doesn’t clump, makes me look like I’m wearing false lashes.
Rheanne M.
Baraboo
I thought this was going to be like the regular one and I love the original but this product is clumpy and transfers but you still can’t get it off.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.