BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Daisy P.
What's better than the better than s e x mascara? A waterproof version! This has the same strength and hold with the added long lasting effectiveness.
mirna t.
this mascara is amazing!!! i love the normal version but for me this works more!! my lashes are more colourful, longest and my mascara stay all day!!!!
emily m.
Fullerton, CA
i've used both the waterproof and non waterproof mascara and they are both so great!!! i use this mascara everyday and it makes your eyelashes so long
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
This stuff is so amazing I use it every day and I love it sooooo much!! Definitely something you should invest in. So much better than anything else.😍😍
Athena C.
This is just awesome! It's totally waterproof (you need special makeup remover to remove this one) and it gives you really good volume on your lashes.
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
I have one favorite mascara until I used this one. Now I have two favorites. Better than sex maybe not. But it does do a really great job on my lashes
Martha W.
Love this formula! I have hard to curl eyelashes so this waterproof version of BTS makes my lashes stay curled a lot better than the original formula!
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR
This mascara makes your eyelashes look like false eye lashes. My eyelashes look so much fuller and longer than normal, I highly recommend.
Jessica C.
Newton, KS
I absolutely love this mascara! It makes my lashes almost looke like fasle lashes! I just wish that it wouldn't clump so easily. I love packaging also!
Keiana G.
Deserves 10 stars definitely long wear. It’s worth the money you won’t regret it. It doesn’t compare to any mascara I’ve ever used. Very easy to apply.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.