BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1907)
Brenda M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
You have to try this mascara.. i have gone through so many mascaras and no matter what mascara i have in front of me i always look for this one.. its the best!!!!!!
Madison J.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Black more...
adds a lot of volume and length to the lashes. the only thing that sets me off about it is that where it is waterproof it is super hard to get off & usually ends up damaging my eyelashes
Zoe R.
At first, i was not a fan of this mascara. i love the original formula so much that i was so opposed to the idea of a slightly different formula. But as i got used to it, i started to love it! it definitely is waterproof. it’s not as good as the original formula but it gets the job done.
Courtney A.
Sacramento, CA
I actually liked this mascara better than the regular Better Than Sex Mascara. It lasted a lot longer and didn't flake out or smudge on me which made me really happy. The only thing is that it's water proof so it takes a little bit more time to take off, but that is to be expected.
Cole C.
Lincoln
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Love this mascara my lashes are so long. This mascara does not clump or funk up the lashes. Definitely buying again and I suggest anyone who wants awesome lashes buys this product too.
Mary K.
Works super well! I like this for a water proof mascara, not super difficult to get off, but it will last through any sort of moisture (crying, rain, shower, etc.)
Diana N.
I love the original Better Than Sex Mascara but waterproof? I need to try it a few more times but this one seems to be flaky on me. For now my every day mascara is the original. I wanna test this submerging my face in water as well and how hard or easy it is to take off with makeup remover.
Anna C.
Story City, Ia
Buy the none waterproof version! This one is very difficult to get off I will give it that, but it is a different formula and doesn’t work as well as the original.
Denise T.
Hands down my favorite and only go to mascara. I have dull thin eye lashes and this makes them bold black and full who needs fake lashes when you have this mascara
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
The regular, not water proof formula is much easier to work with for some reason. The waterproof formula gets clumpy faster for me.
I recommend just getting the original better than sex mascara in the pink tube. It's easier to build up, and doesn't get as clumpy as fast.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.