BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1906)
Hannah F.
Powell, TN
Amazing best waterproof mascara out there no need for improvement because it's just that good I've bought many waterproof mascaras and nothing compares to this
Marcia H.
This is by far the BEST mascara ever! I use it literally everyday. And even thou I use it everyday it last forever I only have to buy it twice or ice a year !
Kimberly K.
1030 N Market St apt 202
Mascara rarely impresses me, because my lashes are so short I use false lashes or get extensions. So it's usually a bit on my bottom lashes. Does a great job.
Celeste R.
THE BEST MASCARA I HAD
it was a free small sample
It really does make your eyelashes bold and long
It definitely waterproof
I wish I could buy THE big mascara
Brittney B.
This is one of my favorite mascaras! I love the wand! When I apply this it almost looks like I'm wearing fake lashes! I couldn't be happier with this mascara!
Patty V.
Montebello , CA
My go to mascara if I'm going outdoors or in water! It's super chuncky so definitely would use a light hand but it's soo good! Make my eye lashes look amazing
Marisa M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This mascara is amazing! It makes lashes very think and full. It is easy to apply and use and lasts all day. I always get compliments when I use this mascara.
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
I do not enjoy waterproof or regular BTS mascara. Looks good at first and then flakes all over your face. This is the only mascara that has flaked on me. Yuck.
Kirsten K.
Colon
For me this mascara clumps up and after awhile it gets flaky which gets into my eye. I love the packaging and have friends it works great for. Just not for me.
Glennan S.
Theodore, AL
Love the volume and length it adds to my lashes. Packaging is sturdy and so cute! It lasts me all day. I never have to touch up. Not crazy expensive either.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.