BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
The best mascara ever! It makes my lashes so pretty and thick! I love it! It is a little hard to remove so I don’t wear it daily but it is SO great for a night out!
Brenda M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
You have to try this mascara.. i have gone through so many mascaras and no matter what mascara i have in front of me i always look for this one.. its the best!!!!!!
stephanie R.
los Angeles
So far the time that I've been using this mascara I like it because I have trouble with my eyelashes staying up after being curled or putting on mascara. So this mascara has been able to stay up with my eyelashes with out bring them back down. So I really like it I've been impressed so far.
Madison J.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Black more...
adds a lot of volume and length to the lashes. the only thing that sets me off about it is that where it is waterproof it is super hard to get off & usually ends up damaging my eyelashes
Zoe R.
At first, i was not a fan of this mascara. i love the original formula so much that i was so opposed to the idea of a slightly different formula. But as i got used to it, i started to love it! it definitely is waterproof. it’s not as good as the original formula but it gets the job done.
Courtney A.
Sacramento, CA
I actually liked this mascara better than the regular Better Than Sex Mascara. It lasted a lot longer and didn't flake out or smudge on me which made me really happy. The only thing is that it's water proof so it takes a little bit more time to take off, but that is to be expected.
Regan L.
colorado springs
I would give it 0 stars but that’s not an option. I have never been more disappointed in a mascara in my life. It’s flaky, drying, leaves black spots where my eyelashes touch my lids, and it smudges easily. I semi expected the drying because it is a waterproof mascara but this product is too expensive to be this crappy. I expect so much more from too faced.
Denise T.
Hands down my favorite and only go to mascara. I have dull thin eye lashes and this makes them bold black and full who needs fake lashes when you have this mascara
Mary K.
Works super well! I like this for a water proof mascara, not super difficult to get off, but it will last through any sort of moisture (crying, rain, shower, etc.)
Anna C.
Story City, Ia
Buy the none waterproof version! This one is very difficult to get off I will give it that, but it is a different formula and doesn’t work as well as the original.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.