BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Marisa M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This mascara is amazing! It makes lashes very think and full. It is easy to apply and use and lasts all day. I always get compliments when I use this mascara.
Chelsie T.
Winnfield, LA
This is my favorite mascara of all time. It’s long lasting, doesn’t smudge or smear, and it doesn’t easily clump up like most waterproof mascaras I have tried.
Makayla W.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is truly a miracle worker! Not only does it add length and volume, but it also curls your lashes and never clumps! It's truly the perfect mascara.
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
This mascara is awesome it stays put. I love anything too faced, never have been disappointed with any there products. It makes my lashes look so much better!
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
I do not enjoy waterproof or regular BTS mascara. Looks good at first and then flakes all over your face. This is the only mascara that has flaked on me. Yuck.
Hannah F.
Powell, TN
Amazing best waterproof mascara out there no need for improvement because it's just that good I've bought many waterproof mascaras and nothing compares to this
Devin B.
united States
This is legitimately the best mascara on the market. I have no eyelashes normally but with this mascara, my eyelashes look great! Will always go back for more.
Lana D.
Concord, NC
It's not better than sex, that's for sure... mediocre product for big bucks, I had high hopes and my lashes didn't look any better with this, worst of money..l
avery g.
I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a long lasting mascara. After a long day at work it was still hard to get off with make up wipes.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This cosmetic has to vent Favorite. It is waterproof and does its job. This mascara never clumps, I find that it tints your eyelashes more than just coat them.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.