BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Mckenzie P.
Cuba
OMG!!!! So much volume goes into your lashes with this!!!! The best part is... it's waterproof so you can have your big and beautiful lashes and not ruin them!!
Loujain M.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite Mascara! Love the application of the non water proof one slightly better but this is a bit longer lasting I guess. Can't live without this!
Beautiful deep dark black. Impossible to wash off with soap, oil, whatever. I only reach for this when I know tears are ahead because it's impossible to remove.
Jena B.
Garner
My favorite mascara ever! It doesn't clump and it makes my eyelashes so full and long! They weren't kidding when they called it waterproof! It really does last!
Sarah P.
Review for: Black more...
Two words: LOVE. IT. the waterproof is so good it even stays on in the shower. it gives you longer and fuller lashes and works great. I use it every single day.
Jennifer F.
Unionville , TN
Review for: Black more...
This is a much better formula than the original however it is much thinner. This tends to make a mess easily so be careful in application. Overall good product.
This mascara is my favorite one. It takes my mini eyelashes to voluminious. Never been happier. This is my go to product always recommending this to my friends.
Veronica z.
Best waterproof mascara perfect for when going out in a rainy day leaves my lashes looking amazing it's my too for mascara ever since too faced come out with it
Nastasia A.
I LOVE this mascara. It provides GREAT volume, without the clumping!! So glad they made it in a waterproof formula! Will definitely keep repurchasing. BUY THIS!
Lia W.
Tulsa
I tested this out a couple of weeks ago and the product did not budge at all. It stayed on perfectly but somehow wasn't super hard to remove with a makeup wipe.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.