BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Yvette G.
I love this mascara for a dramatic look, helps curl lengthen and dramatize my eye lashes
Stephanie W.
Dover, NH
Holy smokes is this stuff waterproof! It last and last AND Last. Well worth the money.
Carole B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black more...
Great mascara! It feels soft of my lashes, and won't come off! The only way I've found to take it off is with coconut oil. Plus the packaging is adorable! I usually wouldn't use a waterproof mascara every day, but this is the exception!
Lee W.
Fresno, CA
This mascara makes two claims in its name. While the first claim is questionable and hard to verify, the second claim (that it is waterproof) is very much true.
This mascara is my favorite one. It takes my mini eyelashes to voluminious. Never been happier. This is my go to product always recommending this to my friends.
Linda M.
Warners
Truly like this mascara! Put this on a little at a time don't clump it on Take your time! It is truly an amazing product and makes it easy to do would buy again
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
This is actually really waterproof!! It worked in the ocean and the pool. Definitely a fan of this! I just used eye makeup remover wipes to remove this mascara.
Samantha J.
Review for: Black more...
Best mascara around!!! I thought the original BTS mascara was amazing but the waterproof version met my expectations. The brush is 10x better than the original.
Mia T.
Manitowoc, WI
This is my all time favorite waterproof mascara. It goes on without clumps and wears all day. It doesn't have a discernible scent which is nice because some do.
Jennifer F.
Unionville , TN
Review for: Black more...
This is a much better formula than the original however it is much thinner. This tends to make a mess easily so be careful in application. Overall good product.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.