BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my eyes popping and is so easy to apply! Love the pigment in this. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Emma M.
Really great at coating every lash. If you coat them twice youll get the look your going for. Thick bold finish. Not impressed with the amount of mascara it has inside but lasts .
Tania G.
Lilburn, GA
My favorite mascara. It last all day and makes your eyes look beautiful. My eye color is dark brown and this mascara makes my eyes look sexy. First time user and I'm in Love. You should try the waterproof versus the other one.
Melina B.
I like the original better than the waterproof. They're both good, but the original is great. This one clumps up more and is also not good for sensitive eyes as it burns mine.
Katie M.
This mascara is to die for!!!! Full long coverage and an added plus is that brush!!!! I love a brush like this. It helps to lift and separate your lashes. Clumps BE GONE!
Amy J.
Too Faced Better Than Sec Waterproof mascara is my absolute favorite waterproof mascara! It's long lasting and doesn't flake or smudge. This is an absolutely essential part of my makeup routine. It stands up to sweat, humidity and all that I throw at it.
Camila A.
Nothing better then a waterproof mascara, I used before other mascara but this it's the best!! You should try this macara, I did it and I love it, my eyes look so different, it's a really good product.
Andrea C.
I've used LOTS of different mascaras, but this by far is my favorite. I can swim in it or cry and it stays all day. It's perfect for everyday wear, I wouldn't change this mascara for any other.
Elizabeth M.
Love love love this product. I like how long my lashes get with one coat. I got this product at Sephora it was on sale. Definitely going to buy more.
Anabell B.
Pico Rivera
If You want fuller longer lashes I recommend this mascara and it is also waterproof. I always get asked if I'm wearing false lashes because of how full my lashes look. Love this mascar this is my go to on a daily basis!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.