BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Lexi R.
Nanticoke, PA
Review for: Black more...
Yesss! this mascara is everything. I love the regular one so of course I love the waterproof too. So volumizing and lengthening. A little pricey but it's worth it!
Sarah H.
I really thought I would love this mascara since I love the non-waterproof. It's almost impossible to get off and throughout the day, it flakes onto my cheeks. It's good for staying on but I wouldn't purchase again.
Ashlund G.
Lake City, FL
Favorite mascara!! Definitely waterproof will not come off in the shower or in the pool. Gives your eyelashes volume and link will never stop using this mascara!!
Carly S.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It applies well and the brush is amazing. I used this product for a formal event and it stayed on all night and I never worried about it running. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Erin C.
Cordova, TN
I have tried so many different types of mascara. This is by far one of the best. The wand gives your lashes a lot of volume while elongating them. Great mascara.
Krista I.
Niagara Falls, NY
If I could pick any mascara this would be the first choice. It makes my lashes so full without making them look like spider legs. I love how full my lashes look. Also a added bonus its waterproof so I don't have to worry about swimming with this on. Way to go Too Faced!
Jessica H.
Newark
This mascara always leaves my lashes looking long and lush. Every time I wear this I receive a ton of compliments.  I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Ash-Lee D.
Garland, TX
Seriously.... the bane is almost accurate ! AHHHHMAZING! I want like 10.. seriously it's so amazing. I was using three different mascaras too get the look I get with just this !
Maggie Z.
York
Seriously, will never use another mascara again! This mascara works wonders, it makes my lashes look longer and fuller! It doesn't clump lashes together, and it applies smoothly and cleanly. It can take a few minutes to dry, so be aware not to let it smudge. Once it's applied, it can be difficult to clean off. It truly is waterproof! And totally worth the price.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I loved this product. Even though I haven't used it while swimming or anything and I usually try taking my make up off before getting in the shower it still last a while.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.