BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Michelle C.
Gaithersburg, MD
Waterproof formula stays all day and removes easily with makeup remover. The formula is a little runny, but might be due to it being a new tube. Would like to see what happens once the tube dries up a bit with use.
Emma S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Black more...
It's a great mascara but it's not very waterproof, I wore this mascara at the pool once and that was the last time cause my under eye was black. It does its job for being a plain mascara but it's not waterproof.
Molly B.
Usaf Academy, CO
This. MASCARA! I'm going to start off by saying that I LOVE the original BTS mascara, but I need waterproof for my lifestyle. I typically shower midday in between work after the gym & this mascara STAYS PUT!
Chelsea J.
I LOVE this mascara! It makes my eyelashes long and gives them volume! My only setback on it, is it seems that the wand dries out a bit after a few weeks and begins to get a little clumpy!
Grace B.
Union, KY
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is my favorite one in my collection. The packaging is absolutely adorable !!! The consistency of the mascara is a bit on the liquid side but none the less works so well!!! I would recommend this!
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
I loveeeee this mascara it is worth it it last long doesn't clump up made my lashes fuller and volumous .. and wont smear with water its really water proof loved it
Elydia G.
Good mascara. It’s very waterproof and makes your eyelashes look longer. It stays on all day and it’s not flakey whatsoever. It’s better than a lot of other mascaras I’ve ever used. I would definitely buy again.
macy R.
Anadarko, OK
Review for: Black more...
Great mascara, gives you the really full lash product. I it's this all the time and love it! I don't really remember the price but it's worth it! I would definitely buy the product again. it lasts awhile too.
Spencer C.
Meshoppen, PA
The Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara really is waterproof. So much, that sometimes is struggle washing it off. It is an amazing product for when I know I am going to be sweating a lot or going swimming.
Ariana S.
As a lifeguard I am constantly in the water and would rather not worry about my makeup running. This mascara is completely waterproof- even sometimes a little difficult to remove, which I can appreciate. It is full volume and pure black and the packaging with the little droplets is fantastic.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.