BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
21aves O.
narvon
I definitely love this mascara, however, because it is waterproof, it is sort of clumpy. The clumpiness certainly won't keep me away from this product though. I have already worn this mascara in the shower, and there has not been even the slightest smudge! I would recommend this product.
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great waterproof mascara! The full brush creates volume and length without clumps. My lashes look natural, and it’s truly waterproof! So much so that it doesn’t budge even in the shower. I used an oil based Precleanse, and that did the trick easily. I would highly recommend this mascara!
Sarah S.
Kansas City
This is the only mascara I use. I love how dark it is and really coats my long, thick lashes. The only thing I don't like is it flakes. Not a lot but it still flakes.
Jessica W.
Goose Creek
I really liek this mascara. The formula is fantastic. My only negative is the brush is too big at the end so trying to get the lashes close to your nose is very hard.
Jenny M.
Very black, nuce to look at and waterproof!!! This product is awesome. If it is going to be a very long day it may flack around hour 10 but I also have very dry eyes.
Diamond M.
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely love this mascara. I’ve been trying to find one that dries quickly without leaving smudge lines. I recently bought this mini size just in case i didn’t like it. But it actually make my eyelashes appear longer than they are. I’ve gotten asked were my lashes fake since they were so long. I will definitely be buying the full sized product soon.
Aaliyah N.
Santan valley
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara! My eyelashes look so full and long when I put it on and love how it is waterproof doesn’t come off during the day as well when I don’t wear makeup I put a little mascara on and concealer and it definitely makes me like awake and ready for the day Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I first tried this as a deluxe sample from Sephora Play. I liked it, it’s pretty much the same as the original Better than Sex mascara, I never had a problem with that one. The only difference is I need an eye makeup remover to take this off at the end of the night. Cute packaging. Good price.
Megan K.
I’ve been looking for a good mascara for years. I’m not a fake lashes type of girl so I was really looking for something that would last all day no matter the conditions. This mascara is the bomb. No runny lines under my eyes or down my face if I’m sweating or crying. It really keeps the volume and length on the lashes all day. Highly recommend!
Liz H.
Catonsville, MD
My go-to mascara!! Favorite of all time. The regular BTS mascara is good too, easier to get off if you don't need the waterproof kind. But as far as waterproof mascaras go, this one is the best! It gently separates and costs all my lashes, making them look fuller and lengthening them nicely!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.