BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Christina R.
I love the original formula but it just won't hold a curl. This one holds a curl and still looks fluttery. You just have to be careful when applying or it will get clumpy.
Jacky G.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Black more...
It's a great waterproof mascara, it really does stay on once it drys. My only problem with it is it take forever to dry on your lashes and then if you apply too much it'll start to look clumpy.
Dina H.
You want lashes that look full and long but that also lasts on you through out the day then this is the product you want go get yours at Sephora like I did you won't regret it !!
MARY R.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
I hated this mascara. Can't believe this is waterproof, it ended up on my eye lids. I tired this several times, a waste of money.
I'm glad I only purchased the small size
Katelyn R.
I live by this mascara. This is my go to mascara for a day at the pool or just a day where I am outside and am going to sweat. It stays on all day and is hard to get off even with a makeup wipe!
Gabby H.
it's a very good mascara. definitely waterproof i wore it swimming and it stayed put but then hard to get off. it's more of a clumping mascara which is pet of like but if u want nice long separated lashes this isn't the one for you.
Great mascara! Does not budge! Wore it at the beach and the pool and it lasted all day!!! If you're looking for a good waterproof mascara, you should definitely try this!
Mandy G.
Franklin
My favorite go to mascara. It lasts all day and makes your eyes look amazing. It is super easy to use. I will never buy another mascara again. Quite a bang for your buck!
Jennifer H.
I have oily skin and am constantly working out so I sweat a lot and I love to use this for performances or just on a daily basis.
It is really waterproof and lay all day!
Fritza V.
I don't have to add lashes because this mascara is amazing. It is also waterproof which makes it 10x better. The only thing I hate is that it takes too long to dry.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.