BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
This product is amazing I love that when I use this it actually keeps my lashes curled and it makes them look so much fuller. It's definitely one of my favorite mascaras ever.
Carly Y.
Makes lashes larger, and longer. Formula is not too thin and not too thick. Lasts all day long and really is waterproof. Perfect for everyday use. Packaging is so cute and I recommend it to everyone.
Ashley C.
Lucas, TX
This mascara is okay. I like the formula and how waterproof it is but I'm bit a fan of the brush. The hype really isn't deserved. Overall it is a good mascara. Just not great.
Jennafer P.
I have to say this is by far the best mascara I've used. Instantly with one coat is like false eyelashes. It last ALL day long. It can clump up a little if you over apply it. However I would buy again.
Chelsea A.
Parkersburg, WV
Love. Love. Love. The shape of the wand is perfect for reaching each lash. The formula is great. No clumps and its waterproof but not too hard to get off at the end of the day
Erin W.
East Lansing, MI
This stuff is seriously waterproof I cried for hours and my makeup did not move when i wore this! absolutley amazing it makes your lashes look amazing too I dont know what else you need in a mascara
Merissa G.
The mascara lasts long and I never had an issue with it. When I checked my local Sephora for a refill, I found out they started carrying a travel sized version. That was the happiest day of my life!
Kathleen W.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
This is the best waterproof mascara you can buy. It makes lashes long, thick, and dark- plus the mascara stays on.
I take one star away because the travel size is very very small for a big price.
marsadez m.
I paid 24$ for this and I feel ashamed. Like others I purchased this because of all the hype on YouTube, but I don't get it! It flakes off, and transfers onto my eyelid within a few hours. If you try to layer it at all it starts to look like spider legs. Don't recommend.
Jacky G.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Black more...
It's a great waterproof mascara, it really does stay on once it drys. My only problem with it is it take forever to dry on your lashes and then if you apply too much it'll start to look clumpy.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.