BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
This mascara is the bomb! If I could rate this beyond 5 it would be 100. The Waterproof Better Than S** Mascara is the best mascara out in the world. I recommend this mascara to girls across the globe.
Hannah M.
Independence, MO
Review for: Black more...
Awesome product. Does what it say it does. I love the packaging. And wouldn't ask for a better product. On point 100%. I have used this product several times worn out on town and in the pool and lake.
Emily T.
I tried this for the first time yesterday. My first thought was that it's a bit clumpier than the original. And it took a few minutes to set. But all in all not a bad mascara
Andrea J.
This product is definitely true to its name! It is super long lasting and definitely waterproof! It is a little pricey but I have no problem paying the price for a great mascara! Definitely buying again!
Allison L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love this mascara. It is the only mascara that picks up my lashes for an all day hold. I don't mind to pay the price for this. It doesn't make my eye lashes clump or anything.
sonal c.
I love this Macara. I love the how it volumizes and enhances my eye lashes. Great Product!I have been through a lot of mascaras recently in trying to find my holy grail, and this one has definitely come out as my favorite :)
Kristin S.
Marion, IA
To be honest this mascara is so hyped up and it's honestly not all that great. The packaging is so cute I love it but the mascara is not that good. It barely put product on my lashes and it flakes off.
Carly Y.
Makes lashes larger, and longer. Formula is not too thin and not too thick. Lasts all day long and really is waterproof. Perfect for everyday use. Packaging is so cute and I recommend it to everyone.
sharlene p.
The best mascara you can ask for! This one is better then the pink better than sex mascara,

This one keeps my eyelashes just the way I want them to be the curl stays on my eyelashes and when I use this mascara my very own eyelashes look like I'm using false lashes but I'm not
Jennafer P.
I have to say this is by far the best mascara I've used. Instantly with one coat is like false eyelashes. It last ALL day long. It can clump up a little if you over apply it. However I would buy again.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.