BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Sarah L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my favorite waterproof mascara, it lasts so long and doesn't flake off of the lashes. I especially like it for my bottom lashes as I'm usually wearing falsies.
Brittney P.
Gambrills
Of course this is just as amazing as the normal Better Than Sex mascara and it’s great for vacation! It does not smear or budge in the pool, ocean, lake, river, or whatever water fun you have!
Oksana B.
Love how this looks on me ! My only thing is that it’s not fully waterproof at least not for me but I still like it the tube itself is beautiful! Has water looking drops on it
Corey L.
mountain view
Definitely makes your lashes look voluminous but it can leave them looking stuck together and gross. The formula is just too clumpy and makes the lashes stick together in such an awkward way.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Estreya (star) C.
Winnie
This product is great it can last up for days without coming off. The first time I tried it I even took a shower with it to test it out and it was perfect the right waterproof mascara for me .Thats why I recommend you to try it don’t waste your money with other waterproof máscaras because this one it .
Amanda G.
Las Vegas, NV
Eyeliner and mascara are the two products I can’t live without. I love the packaging of this, it feels very luxurious and is even textured to feel like it has water droplets on the tube itself. The formula is very volumizing and love how dark it makes my lashes look. However, it tends to make my lashes clumpy and I always go over it with a mascara with a silicone brush to basically comb it out. Other than that it’s definitely a top mascara for me.
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
I thought I would give this mascara shot because I really like the way the better than sex mascara original one work. But when I applied this one it was too clumpy and was fully hard to get off without all my eyelashes falling off. So I’ll just stick to the original better than sex mascara. The waterproof definitely was not my thing!
Krista L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara is okay. It’s super hard to take off even after I take it off there’s still black under my bottom lashes. It doesn’t curl them as good at the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I haven’t actually tested going in the water with this mascara though. The packaging is super cute
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great waterproof mascara! The full brush creates volume and length without clumps. My lashes look natural, and it’s truly waterproof! So much so that it doesn’t budge even in the shower. I used an oil based Precleanse, and that did the trick easily. I would highly recommend this mascara!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.