BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Brittany H.
Review for: Black more...
Looooove it! My lashes look absolutely fabulous. I wear it every day for work day casual as well as Saturday night fun. I have green eyes & this mascara really makes them pop. I rarely use anything else.
Nicole E.
If you want a mascara that will NOT come off your eyes this is the one it makes my lashes look so long and voluminous and I live how you don't need to recurl your lashes cause it helps keep the up the only thing is sometimes it can be a pain to get off but coconut oil usual does the trick
Erin K.
Oregon City, OR
Have re bought this probably 3 times now.  I love this and it does not smear throughout the day like most mascaras.  Great coverage and separates the lashes beautifully.
Crystal H.
Good mascara I like the original formula better this one flakes after wearing it for like an hour and it clumps pretty easily when applying is waterproof and does stay on though
maria y.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I love this mascara, but I would recommend you get the original one because this will not come off, and pulls out eyelashes. Unless you're will to spend more for the too faced melt off to help you get this mascara off.
Imelda S.
I have it, have used it and stays on no matter what . I love waterproof because you never know where youll be and a tear jerker moment will be. So you cant go wrong with this 1.
Georgia S.
Union, KY
Just like the name, this stuff is incredible. Hourglass shaped brush allows for maximum volume and I never had many issues with clumping. Easily available at your local Sephora!
Sarah P.
If you're willing to splurge a little on mascara, I definitely recommend this!! My favorite mascara!!! It thickens and elongates your eyelashes so much! They look 10 times longer after using this! Love!
Review for: Black more...
By far the best mascara I've ever used, it makes the lashes look fuller and longer at the same time. I use this product everyday and it works wonders, I buy mine from ulta and will continue to buy it !
ivy w.
this mascara is so good. it lasts all day and is truly waterproof the packaging is so nice and looks very clean. i've bought this many times and i've always loved it. it is a little pricey but totally worth it. it also lasts a long time.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.