BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I love how long this makes your eyelashes. I've heard such good things about this mascara but it is pretty expensive for my taste. But overall it's a good quality mascara and is worth buying again. I would buy it again
Desi M.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
The formula of this mascara is awesome, it doesn't clump and the brush coats each and every eyelash. I love that it's waterproof and easy to wash off. It's a little pricey, but worth it. I would buy again.
Charlie C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
BTS is amazing! It's absolutely the best mascara I've ever used. I have no bad words and honestly if I could give it more stars I would. No fall out. Long lasting. Smudge proof. I recommend it to everyone!
Stephanie J.
Hebo, Oregon
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Super Good! It totally is water proof and it's one of the best I've ever tried indeed😍 first time user but already love!! I bought it at Sephora💘 I just love this totally recommend!!! And worth it's price!
jordan t.
Lilburn
This is my all time favorite mascara! I usually always wear waterproof because my eyes are always watering. The wand is creates long and thick lashes. My lashes do not clump together when using this product which I love! 10/10 would recommend.
Miriam E.
West Palm Beach, FL
I think it was alright. It is a lot better than the regular better than sex mascara. This one plumps up your lashes more. I dont know if it didn't work for me a well as everyone else because i have really small lashes and super flat ones! But i mean it worked better thank the original.
Maya M.
kinda disappointed. as a lover of benefit roller lash, i was excited to try another cult favorite. definitely adds volume and clump, but clump isn't what i look for. if that you then you will love this.
Erin K.
Oregon City, OR
Have re bought this probably 3 times now.  I love this and it does not smear throughout the day like most mascaras.  Great coverage and separates the lashes beautifully.
Margie G.
The one i have is a bit dried out but i love this its very hard to smudge and it is so voluminous and i haven't tried the regular one but i am positive that one is almost as good at this one if not better!
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I love this mascara gives a nice and natural look the packaging is amazing can't go wrong my eye color is green and blue it's good for the money definitely worth it and yes I would recommend to everyone
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.