BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Michelle M.
APO, AE
My husband bought me this for my birthday, specifically to use for our wedding. Not. One. Smudge. Through all of the laughter and tears, all of the vomiting later, I still had this mascara on the next morning!
Jalen M.
Spokane
I absolutely did not like this product. Honestly when it comes to mascara I don't see it necessary to deviate from drugstore but I got this for Christmas and did not like it at all.
Aminaa E.
Katy TX
Bought this mascara from sephora and only used it twice. The brush is pretty dope, but i feel like the mascara itself is too sticky. But for a waterproof mascara it's long lasting.
Angela R.
Lynbrook, NY
Review for: Black more...
Seriously in LOVE with this mascara! By far the best mascara I've ever used! it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for! I used this mascara every day and I have never been happier. Long, full lashes!
leah j.
Falls Church
This is the best mascara I've ever used. I have never found a mascara better than this and I always repurchase. Makes my short lashes look long and voluminus and holds a curl well.
Courtney W.
Ypsilanti, MI
The best waterproof mascara I've used. It's my go to whenever I feel like I need something that will be waterproof. I got a decent amount of uses of it before it needed to be replaced and it's a great price.
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I love how long this makes your eyelashes. I've heard such good things about this mascara but it is pretty expensive for my taste. But overall it's a good quality mascara and is worth buying again. I would buy it again
Nicole K.
Alexandria , VA
Best mascara ever! I use the waterproof version for work. It stays on perfectly all day. It never runs. Its a tiny bit hard to take off at the end of the day but worth it. I love it.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
Too Faced has always been one of my favorite brands because it isn't overpriced and this brand consists of many great products! This mascara is pretty long lasting and I would recommend this to others 100%
Katelyn S.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
This is my favorite mascara ever! I love the way it looks on my lashes and how waterproof it really is. I do t find it to transfer of flake at all I also don't really get oily so if you do itmight transfer
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.