BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jenny H.
Hatfield, PA
This mascara does give my eyelashes length and volume like the original one but it takes FOREVER to dry and it's not that waterproof. I won't repurchase this but I do love the original one.
Sarah T.
Lancaster, NY
Waaaaay less flaky than the original with the same awesome formula! My only qualm is that it's sooooo difficult to get off, even with a cleansing oil. But it looks great and wears pretty well.
Chelsea G.
Love both of the Better Than Sex mascaras. They give your lashes volume and length also. On the downside, this does have some fall out throughout the day but it still leaves your lashes looking flawless.
Stacy R.
Larchmont, NY
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look so incredibly long and full. It is very waterproof and doesn't budge when I don't need it to. It's absolutely everything I'm looking for in a mascara.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Absolutely love it! If you love the other mascara you will love this one. I like wearing it on special occasions when I don't want my mascara to smear on the bottom.
Meredith W.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Black more...
Favorite mascara ever. It actually is waterproof unlike some company's say it is but not really. This is a pricey product and would be my go to mascara because of the price, but I love it and recommend it to everyone.
Brooke L.
Knoxville, TN
Best mascara I've ever tried. I love the original, but the waterproof if that much better. Stays put all day. I would love to be able to keep this stocked in my makeup bag at all times.
Christine H.
Willimantic, CT
I will always recommend this mascara. Just one coat gets me those long lasting, thick, and long lashes I need to really make people wonder if my eyelashes are real.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
Love the Better than mascaras , the waterproof work well especially since my eyes get really watery. It stays on all day a con is that it is kinda hard to remove without an oil base remover. I will repurchase again.
Katy S.
Benton, AR
I love the travel size. It doesn't clump and enhances my eylashes without have to go over it multiple times. However, the full size is a nightmare. It clumps really bad and for some reason it flakes off after it dries.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.