BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
member-33338
THIS I S MY GO TO MASCARA!!! It's beautifully worn and doesn't need more than 1 coat! You don't even have to curl your lashes! I recommend the waterproof one because it wears longer which is better for all day or work makeup
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
This is the most incredible mascara EVER!!! I wear it every day and recommend it to all my friends! Stays on all day and makes my lashes look incredible! And the packaging is absolutely adorable!
Lizzie K.
I love this product! It actually works and this formula is better than the nonwaterproof one! It makes the lashes look so much thicker at the base than the nonwaterproof one! I plan on buying a new one literally next week!
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black more...
Awful. Returned after using a couple times. This mascara refuses to ever dry so it clumps and smears quite easily. Will not purchase again or recommend. Nothing like the original except that they both smudge under the eyes.
Angel J.
Normal, IL
Review for: Black more...
Beyond perfect product. No clumps and added that extra length I needed to my lashes. Most mascaras leave my eyes watering and this brand left me dry all day. I can't wait to try other products I'm sure they are all amazing
Iyana P.
Va
I love this product! I would recommend this because it does what it says it's doing and it really makes your lashes longer and fuller. You can buy this product at your local Sephora and Ulta.
Aryanna C.
Irvine, CA
Received this as a Christmas gift, I don't love the applicator as much but the mascara is long lasting. Kinda hard to remove but just use micellar oil. Would prefer the non-water proof brush.
Allison P.
Bel Air, MD
An absolute staple in my everyday routine. I have very watery eyes and this is perfect for keeping my mascara from running but also easy to get off, not to mention the packaging is to die for.
Jasmine K.
This is by far the best mascara ever! I was a firm believer in drugstore mascaras because I never saw the need to spend lots of money on them, but when I finally gave in on this mascara I realized the big difference it made on my lashes. They separated flawlessly, lengthened them and gave volume all in one!
Alycia H.
I bought this because everyone raved so much about it but I don't feel it lives up to the hype! It went on clumpy and chunked off during the day. I'll stick with my benefit there real mascara! :)
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.